mark as reviewed - comes and goes

kene
kene Member
edited July 18 in Troubleshooting

Is there a way to mark the transactions - that doesn't involve a double action - marking as reviewed goes away

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

@kene

The green reviewed circles are the primary way in Simplifi to set if something is reviewed or not. While I’ve never seen those checkboxes to uncheck themselves, I have seen them automatically - prematurely in my mind - mark random individual transactions as having been reviewed. The way I deal with those circles is just to uncheck them if they trigger prematurely and then, when the statement comes from the bank, that’s when I go through and reconcile each transaction making sure that every transaction is accounted for - using that green box.

if this didn’t answer your question, you’ll need to provide more detail.

Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Answer ✓

Hello @kene,

Thanks for reaching out! To help clear up any confusion here, you will first want to make sure that your 'Reviewed ' column is showing in your register. You can click the gear icon in the top right of the register and then select the 'Reviewed' option for it to appear in your register.

Once you have verified that it is selected, you will want to review transactions by selecting any transactions in your register you want to review and then clicking the checkmark icon in the top right of the register to mark them as reviewed. I hope this makes sense going forward.

-Coach Jon

Answers

• kene
    kene Member

I had marked several dozen transactions (catching up) - but one at a time and didn't use the check mark button (top right of the screen capture above) and they weren't checked when I went back to find items not checked as reviewed.

• kene
    kene Member

Hidden in plain site - thank you

This discussion has been closed.