Excluded transactions show up in a Watchlist

Max1223
Max1223 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited July 19 in Report a Bug

Is this a bug?

When I check Exclude from the transaction detail window, it shows below that it excludes "Watchlists". But even after checking this box, it still shows up in the watchlist.

fyi in Reports, the Excluded items show up grey and I assume are not counted in the totals.

What is interesting is that when I rollover the transaction in the Watchlist, it shows this. Notice the work "Watchlist" is NOT shown below…

I was actually hoping that it would exclude it from the watchlist. Regardless the messaging here is inconsistent.

Thanks

Max

Best Answers

• Max1223
    Max1223 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 20 Answer ✓

ok, so I think there can be an improvement on the Watchlist register, the Excluded transaction should show up a grey like in Reports. I do see the totals Exclude the amount, but the transaction appears to be included since it was not grey. I had to manually add up items to see if the excluded was truly not included in the total $ amount. Also, the rollover SHOULD state the the Watchlist is excluded.

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Answer ✓

Hello @Max1223,

Thanks for reaching out! We located an existing ticket for what you are reporting here. Our product team is working on making excluded transactions greyed out in Watchlists as well and we will keep you informed as we receive updates going forward.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

SIMPL-19989

This discussion has been closed.