First Command Login

bhoran425
bhoran425 Member

First Command changed their login website to https://commandcenter.firstcommand.com/s/login/ for the investment accounts. This is currently not shown on the accounts you can connect to. This question has been brought up in a few other posts but I have not found a resolution. Will this login be added to Quicken Simplifi?

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin

Hello @bhoran425,

To assist with this issue, I checked on our end and can see that you're currently getting a FDP-105 error from First Command Financial Services when trying to update/add your account(s). How long has this issue been persisting? Are you getting the same error message today? Have you tried either of the other connection options recently? If you have, and they don't let you connect either, what error messages/codes are you seeing?

I look forward to your reply!

-Coach Kristina

• bhoran425
    bhoran425 Member
    edited June 22

This has been happening since I started a Quicken Simplifi account a few months ago. I have tried every one of the suggested accounts, but they do not work, and the error I'm getting is "wrong username or password." I have tried this as recently as yesterday. The problem is that the First Command login website address is incorrect on Simplifi and needs to be updated to include "https://commandcenter.firstcommand.com/s/login/."

• Coach Kristina

Thank you for your reply,

If the financial institution changed their login URL and didn't notify the aggregation partner of the change, that could cause the issue you are seeing. If that is the cause of the issue, as you suspect, then to correct it, the financial institution would need to contact the aggregation partner and give them the updated information.

If you wish to continue troubleshooting, just in case the issue is being caused by something else, then I'd recommend following these steps to troubleshoot the FDP-103 error:

• Verify the bank being selected -- There may be several different versions of the same bank in the Add Account bank list, so be sure you're selecting the correct one. If you're not sure, compare the URLs shown for each bank.
    • Verify your login information – Type your password/PIN into a text application to ensure you don’t have any typographical errors. Then, copy and paste your login information into Quicken Simplifi to ensure accuracy.
    • Verify your login at the bank’s website – Try to sign in to your bank’s website using the same login credentials to ensure you've not locked yourself out of the account and that the credentials are still valid.
    • Check for an app-specific password – Some banks require users to use a specific app password when connecting to a third party. Check with your bank to see if you need to use an app-specific password.
    • Update your credentials – Try temporarily updating your password at your bank's website and then try again to connect to Quicken Simplifi. We recommend NOT using the following special characters: & < > / \.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Kristina

• I tried all of the suggestions and none of them worked. First Command has been informed, however, I was informed the request to add their new URL must come from Quicken.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited June 25

@bhoran425, thanks for the reply!

We can certainly look into escalating this issue from our end regardless of the cause, though it is definitely helpful to know that the bank's URL changed. We first need to find out which bank instance you should be connecting to so we can determine which error to escalate. When viewing your connection attempts from our end, I see that you're trying to connect to "First Command Financial Services" and are receiving an FDP-105 error, as well as "First Command Asset Mgt Solutions" with an FDP-103 error. Is your account a netxinvestor account, or a regular First Command account? If the latter, please try connecting to these first 2 options:

Also, have you ever had this account connected in Quicken Simplifi? If so, please provide the name of the account as it appears in Quicken Simplifi, as we may be able to locate which First Command option you were connected to in the past to better determine how to proceed now.

We look forward to your reply!

-Coach Natalie

• ABNKSU
    ABNKSU Member

I would like to check on the status of First Command Command Center (Investments) integration.

I can connect my savings and checking accounts via firstcommandbank.com. That has not been an issue.

My investments, however, are connected via firstcommand.com which is the command center. I have never been able to get this to work and only get the 'Care Code: FDP-105' error code.

Any resolution would be super dope.

-Rob

• Coach Kristina

Hello @ABNKSU,

To assist with this issue, I checked on our end. I can see when you try to connect to First Command Financial Services, you receive a FDP-105 error. I'm not seeing any error codes when you connect to First Command Bank WC. Are you able to connect to that connection option? If so, is it seeing only the checking/savings accounts, but not the investment accounts? If not, then what happens when you try to connect?

Have the investment accounts ever been successfully connected in Quicken Simplifi, or are you trying to add them for the first time?

I look forward to your reply!

-Coach Kristina

This discussion has been closed.