how can i use quicken simplifi on my computer? (edited)

Linder
Linder Member
edited August 5 in Using the Community

how can i use quicken simplifi on my computer. Downloaded it but it does not show up on my computer or how to use it online.

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓

@Linder, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Quicken Simplifi is a cloud-based program, meaning there is no software to download and install. Instead, you can access the Quicken Simplifi Web App by signing in on our website: https://app.simplifimoney.com/

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 5 Answer ✓

Hi @Linder Quicken Simplifi is a web-based app and completely cloud based, no data is stored on your local computer or device.

You can install QS as an app on your desktop if you are using the Edge or Chrome browsers and a Windows based machine. I don't know about Chrome book (I suspect it's possible) or Apple (I really have no clue).

In Edge open Quicken Simplifi, click on the 3-dot menu at the top right of the browser address bar, select "Apps" from the dropdown menu, then select "Add this site as an app." A small confirmation window will open, and you can change the name then click "Install"

This will create an icon on your desktop that you can click on to go directly to the QS website without having to open a browser and navigating to QS. The icon will look something like this.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
This discussion has been closed.