How do I login to web app from MacBook Air?

N4KHQ
N4KHQ Member ✭✭✭✭
edited August 8 in Getting Started

When I go to https://www.quicken.com I can no longer sign into my Quicken Account. I see 3 accounts, Quicken Simplifi, Quicken Classic and My Account. I can’t sign in to any of the 3 accounts. I’m using Safari on M1 iMac and M3 MacBook Air. Apple Private Relay is Off and I'm not using a VPN. The web app and iPhone app login automatically. I probably should reset my password but I not sure which of the 3 logins listed above I should be using and I don’t want to mess up the web app and iPhone that is working. 

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Answer ✓

Hello @N4KHQ,

As @DannyB said, your Quicken Simplifi login credentials are the same as your Quicken account login credentials. It would be your Quicken ID and whatever password you set up. Please note that your login credentials for the Community may be different from your Quicken account login credentials. For more information, please review this article on troubleshooting sign-in issues.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Kristina

Answers

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭

@N4KHQ

I'm a Quicken subscriber so take this for what it's worth, but I believe you use the same login credentials for all Quicken products, or at least you can. I've used the same email for my user id and when I change the password it was universal… at least that's been my experience. However, I haven't maintained a Quicken Classic subscription after switching to Quicken Simplifi, so not sure if that still holds true for Classic login.

As far as your issue with logging in at all, not sure what that is about. Maybe, as you suggest, try resetting you password via the forgot your password link?

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • N4KHQ
    N4KHQ Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 7

Thanks for the reply, when I go click "app.simplifimoney.com" my iMac loggins automatically. I probably set the iMac up to always login without password or automation on this account. If I check the browser for ID and password, it shows my First name as ID and a computer generated password. When I use the same url to login on my MacBook Air, It takes me to the Quicken page described above. The three login in question require an email address but both of the passwords I have gives me an Incorrect Password error. The password I have, I created when I created a simplifi account. I would like to understand if there is a quicken account different from Simplifi account. If I try to sign to My Account, I have a potion to create an Account.

If you go to https://www.quicken.com can you sign into your Simplifi or any account?

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, when I go to the link you included above I can log into either QS or my Quicken account. I don't have.an active QC subscription so can't log into QC.

I've had a Quicken account for close to 20 years since I first started with Quicken Classic. When I started using Simplifi it was with the same account and log in credentials.

@Coach Jon or @Coach Natalie or @Coach Kathryn can probably help you get your account squared away.

If you know your user ID and password for Quicken Simplifi - the one auto entered when you log in directly to QS - I believe those credentials should work for your your Quicken account.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • N4KHQ
    N4KHQ Member ✭✭✭✭

Thanks for checking, the auto login password does not work when used on the pages requesting a password. Don't need it except to login a different compute.

• N4KHQ
    N4KHQ Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 9

Not sure why but reseting my password worked

This discussion has been closed.