Add Tractor Supply Credit Card

Vaughan
Vaughan Member
We have a tractor supply card but cannot link it. I would like to request it be added.
Tagged:
10 votes

In Review · Last Updated

We are working to establish this connection in Simplifi, however, we cannot guarantee that we'll be able to support a requested bank.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited March 2023

Hello @Vaughan,

Thanks for the request!

In order for our Team to consider this request, we will need the URL used when signing in on the bank's website. Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• JimmyG
    JimmyG Member
    edited March 2023

Here is the URL for accessing the Tractor Supply Credit Card. It is issued/serviced by Citibank:

https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/RSnextgen/svc/launch/index.action?siteId=PLCN_TRACTORSUPPLY#signon

[corrected URL]

• Badwolf
    Badwolf Member

I second this motion

• Has anyone been able to make this work yet? My account just said Citi cards still can't be linked..

• I would also like to add my TSC store card. They recently switched from proprietary cards to Citi Visa cards. Quicken should be able to add them now. Please add!

• mattman6150
    mattman6150 Member

I would appreciate the addition of the tractor supply card as well. I just switched from Mint and they were able to connect to this card.

• Plus one please!!! +1

• This could be a deal breaker for me. Farm uses tractor supply. What is the status? should I move to a different platform for finances? I'm only on day2 of my 30 day trial.

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin

Hello @pjhedley,

The status of the request is in the same box where you can see the vote tally:

Any status updates, when available, will be posted to this thread, so I recommend bookmarking the thread so that you'll receive notifications.

Please be aware that even if a financial institution is not supported for a connected account, you are still able to have the account in your Quicken Simplifi as a manual account. For more information about adding accounts, click this link.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Kristina

• It has been 3 years and still no support added?

• mattman6150
    mattman6150 Member
    edited March 15

Yup… Apparently they don’t prioritize features that customers actually want. Their “solution” for you is to create a manual account to track credit card expenses and payments everyday on your own with their clunky UI. You’re basically paying monthly for a finance tracker that’s equivalent to a pen and notepad. Switch over to [removed] where they actually add support to financial institutions when customers ask. They currently support Tractor Supply Credit Cards!

• Is there a status update on this? I would like to add my Tractor Supply card as well.

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @Highspeed,

Thanks for reaching out. As shown above, we are working on establishing the connection, and we will update this post if we can support the requested bank.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Wlmartin
    Wlmartin Member

I also need the Tractor Supply card. I came over from mint and everything I needed worked there so don’t understand why I can’t get it to add.
    unhappy with product so far.

• BT84
    BT84 Member

Also still waiting for TSC to get added. It makes budgeting on this platform a bit sloppy for us. It's easy to track expenses manually but falls apart a bit when tracking payments.

• Wlmartin
    Wlmartin Member

like others i came over from mint and tractor supply is one of my major needs. I am starting to research other options even though I like simplify except for the support on missing cards and banks. I can’t get ETPCU to add either. Everything worked in mint so not sure what the issue is. I guess you want them to pay you or something. six months should be long enough to fix a connection. Defiantly no satisfied.

• PEM
    PEM Member

When will we be able to add TSC card in Simplifi?