FDP-108 with Laurel Road (edited)

CericRushmore
CericRushmore Member

https://www.laurelroad.com  Care Code: FDP-108

Laurel Road has text MFA, but there is no MFA popup for Quickin Simplifi.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @CericRushmore,

Thanks for reaching out! I did notice that we have two instances for Laurel Road in Quicken Simplifi. Have you tried connecting with both instances?

I would also try seeing if you could connect the account in the mobile app to see if it presents you with a MFA input field there. Let us know how this goes!

-Coach Jon

• CericRushmore
    CericRushmore Member

Good new and bad news. Laurel Road has a setting to allow 3rd party data sharing. I turned that on and was able to at lest start the connection. However, the account's wont' fully connect. After I click in Simplifi which phone number to get the text, I get the following message. Note that the text doesn't actually ever come.

• Coach Jon

Hello @CericRushmore,

Thanks for the information. Did you ever end up trying the other instance I listed in my prior comment?

Additionally, to better help us understand your situation could you please answer the below questions?

• Is Quicken Simplifi asking you to complete MFA?
    • Are you receiving the code?”
    • What method are you using (SMS, call, etc.)?
    • Have you tried changing how you receive your MFA code?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• CericRushmore
    CericRushmore Member
    edited July 16
    1. Yes, Simplifi does ask to complete MFA.
    2. I'm choosing SMS. The code isn't being sent.
    3. SMS
    4. No, I don't see any options besides SMS, I don't they allow email as an option. Correction, just tried again and call is an option. I tried call, but also got the error We are unable to connect to Laurel Road at this time. Care Code: not.found

Yes, I did try the other Laurel Road option as well. That one didn't connect at all.

• Coach Jon

Hello @CericRushmore,

Thanks for the information. If we could have you send logs to us, this would help us going forward.

1. Log into the Quicken Simplifi Web App.
    2.  Select Profile from the left-hand navigation bar.
    3.  With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback.
    4.  Leave all boxes checked, add a brief description of the issue, and then click Send.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• CericRushmore
    CericRushmore Member

Done.

• Coach Jon

Hello @CericRushmore,

We went ahead and escalated the issue. We will be sure to post here with updates as we receive them.

Thanks for your patience!

-Coach Jon

EWC - 11177434

• CericRushmore
    CericRushmore Member

Thanks!

• Coach Jon

Hello @CericRushmore,

We have an update from our service provider for your issue! "Please inform the customer to log in to the product, complete the MFA process, and refresh the accounts. If the problem still persists, inform the customer to share screenshots of the login page, MFA window, and account summary page showing the URL at the top of the page from the FI Website, along with the error page from the product."

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• CericRushmore
    CericRushmore Member
    edited July 19

I can login to Laurel Road with no problem. The MFA works there when it asks. It doesn't always asks. Here is where I'm logging in:

I did make the Laurel Rode account manual and tried to connect again, this type I got a new error. The MFA is sent upon the first connection, but I got this error after entering the MFA. Care Code: FDP-102

Laurel Road
    https://www.laurelroad.com

Does that help? I wasn't able to follow your instructions exactly since I'm not actually having any issue signing into Laurel Road directly.

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin

Thank you for the follow-up,

Since a FDP-102 is often a temporary error, the recommended troubleshooting is to wait 48 hours then try again.

Please let me know how it goes!

-Coach Kristina

• CericRushmore
    CericRushmore Member

OK, I tried again and it was able to get to the point of connecting the account/linking them to the manual accounts. However, the transactions never download as the link doesn't seem to complete. In setting under Laurel Rode it has the:

Account needs attention
    (Care code: api.database.accountkey.notfound)
    To restore connectivity to your account, you must reconnect to your bank.

as in the picture above.

Do you know if anyone has been able to get Laurel Road to work?

• Cayman C
    Cayman C Member

I’m having these exact issues

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

@CericRushmore & @Cayman C, thanks for the update!

Since you're both receiving the "Care code: api.database.accountkey.notfound" error, you'll want to follow our Alert for updates on this known issue that is affecting multiple banks:

Let us know if you're still experiencing an issue connecting after the Alert is marked as resolved.

-Coach Natalie

• CericRushmore
    CericRushmore Member

Success. I was able to reset the connection and the transactions downloaded.

This discussion has been closed.