FDP-105 with Public (edited)

CericRushmore
CericRushmore Member

https://public.com  Care Code: FDP-105

I've tried this several times over the past few weeks including in incognito.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @CericRushmore,

Thanks for reaching out! I can see where you have been experiencing this 105 error on our side. A 105 error indicates that the specific bank is blocking us temporarily. Typically, this happens when FI's are performing server maintenance or blocking third-party aggregators to avoid site saturation. To better assist, may we have a screenshot showing the error code in Quicken Simplifi?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• CericRushmore
    CericRushmore Member

Sure, here it is.

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin

Thank you for your reply,

So that we can further investigate this issue, please answer these questions:

1. Do you recall roughly how long you've been seeing this error?
    2. Have there been any recent changes made to the financial institution's website or its sign-in process?
    3. What is the exact URL (web address) you use when you login to the account directly through the financial institution's website?
    4. What type of accounts are you trying to connect (brokerage, retirement, checking, savings, etc.)?

Please also send logs. To do that, please follow these steps:

1. Log into the Quicken Simplifi Web App.
    2. Select Profile from the left-hand navigation bar.
    3. With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback
    4. Leave all boxes checked, add a brief description of the issue, and then click Send.

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina

• CericRushmore
    CericRushmore Member
    1. Error started about 3 weeks ago when I got the account. I've never been able to connect Public to Quickin Simplifi.
    2. No
    3. https://public.com/login
    4. Brokerage

Feedback sent.

• Coach Jon

Hello @CericRushmore,

Thanks for the information! We have gone ahead and escalated this issue. We will post back here when we receive updates going forward.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

EWC - 11171613

• CericRushmore
    CericRushmore Member

Thanks! I appreciate it.

• Coach Jon

Hello @CericRushmore,

We have heard back from our service provider on this issue, and have decided to escalate this a different way. You can follow the alert we have created for this known issue here:

We will update this alert as we receive updates on the issue going forward.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

This discussion has been closed.