FDP-105 on Toyota Financial Services

Dave L
Dave L Member ✭✭✭

I’ve had regular issues connected to Toyota Financial Services for a car loan for the last few months. I attempted to reset which partially helped. Now I’m getting a FDP-105 error and cannot connect at all.

Tagged:

Comments

• Tony A
    Tony A Member

I’ve been getting that as well, and I’ve tried similar steps with no success.

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @Dave L and @Tony A,

Thanks for reaching out! A 105 error indicates that the specific bank is blocking us temporarily. Typically, this happens when FI's are performing server maintenance or blocking third-party aggregators to avoid site saturation. I can see that you both have been experiencing this error for more than 48 hours as well on our side. To better assist with this issue, may I have the name of the bank as it appears in Quicken Simplifi, as well as a screenshot showing the error in the product when you try to connect?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Dave L
    Dave L Member ✭✭✭

Attaching image. Appears as Toyota Financial Savings Bank. @Coach Jon

• Coach Jon

Thanks @Dave L,

If we could also have you submit logs, this would help us going forward. The instructions to do so can be found below:

1. Log into the Quicken Simplifi Web App.
    2.  Select Profile from the left-hand navigation bar.
    3.  With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback.
    4.  Leave all boxes checked, add a brief description of the issue, and then click Send.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Dave L
    Dave L Member ✭✭✭

Sent as instructed. @Coach Jon

• Tony A
    Tony A Member
    edited July 10

Also sent! The screenshot Dave L sent above is exactly the same message as the one I get.

• Coach Jon

Hello @Dave L and @Tony A,

Thanks for the information and responses! We do have a new alert for this known issue that you may follow here for updates.

We will provide updates as we receive them there.

-Coach Jon

• E E E
    E E E Member

I also see this issue. And it's been ongoing for the last several days.

This discussion has been closed.