Unable to connect to Rivermark Community Credit Union

Alex747
Alex747 Member

I signed up for Simplifi a week ago, right as the initial 187 error took hold. Today I was able to briefly connect to my credit union (Rivermark), enough so that it populated my accounts into Simplifi, however even after it completed this process, the accounts were all still zeroed out and it says a refresh was required. Now whenever I attempt to refresh, it gives me the same old error stating MFA is required or it says: "We are unable to connect to Rivermark Community Credit Union at this time. Care Code: not.found"

At no point in all of this have I been unable to login on Rivermark's website, so it isn't an issue of their site being down.

Please assist. I am going to have to ask for a refund for Simplifi if I cannot connect it to my credit union, as it's useless to me otherwise.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @Alex747,

Thanks for reaching out! I am sorry for all the difficulty with connecting your bank in Quicken Simplifi. I would suggest making the accounts manual and then using the Add Account flow to get a completely fresh connection. If the connection is successful, you'll then want to link the accounts to your existing Quicken Simplifi accounts.

Additionally, you can also try disabling your MFA at the bank website temporarily, connect the account in Quicken Simplifi, and then re-enable MFA to see if the account stays connected. Let us know how this goes for you!

Coach Jon

• Alex747
    Alex747 Member

Hi Jon, I have done this and it still does not connect properly. My bank does not offer any ability to disable MFA. I have no issues logging into Rivermark through browser and their mobile apps, so whatever this is , it's on Intuit's end.

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @Alex747,

Thanks for the reply! Are you still getting the same error after following the steps I listed above? If you could provide a screenshot showing the error, this would help.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

This discussion has been closed.