Please refund me

04villian
04villian Member
edited August 22 in Troubleshooting

Please give me a refund for my first 30 days, I am very disappointed in this app for the issues with fidelity and handling of it. Thanks. @Coach Jon

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @04villian,

I am sorry that you have had a hard time recently with Quicken Simplifi. I can definitely get that refund processed for you, I will just need your confirmation to proceed first. Let us know!

-Coach Jon

• 04villian
    04villian Member

Yes please proceed

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @04villian,

Your subscription has been canceled and refunded effective immediately. Thank you for giving Quicken Simplifi a try!

-Coach Jon

• nrp06
    nrp06 Member ✭✭

@CoachJon

I'm sorry and with all due respect, your reply "I am sorry that you have had a hard time recently with Quicken Simplifi" is disingenuous.

You know - at least you should - that everyone who is a customer of Fidelity is having issues. HSA disconnects. credit card with reversed balance…. and no one seems to care! No updates, no action, nothing.

And when you say "recently", do you mean for the past 4 months? Is that recent enough?

It is pathetic level of service and I fully understand why the OP left. What else would you expect?

This discussion has been closed.