Move Planned Spending to the Bills & Income section (edited)

Humanleg86
Humanleg86 Member ✭✭
edited July 23 in Feature Requests

I'd like to see the planned spending section moved into an item listed under the income after bills & savings. So when you click the Income after bills you would see Income, Bills, Subs, Transfers, Savings, Planned spending. no need to have it's very own section on the pane to messy and to many clicks.

5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭

The Quicken Simplifi Spending Plan as it is designed is unique and pretty much the whole reason the app stands out for me. Having Planned Spending as a separate space from the income and recurring fixed expenses is GENIUS!

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • Humanleg86
    Humanleg86 Member ✭✭

I am suggesting that it should remain it's own expandable item but moved to live under income after bills and savings. This way when you look at your spending plan you see all of it at one glance instead of clicking here then there.

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭

I voted for this .. essentially this would put it with all preplanned spending.

Rob Wilkens

• Wedo778
    Wedo778 Member ✭✭✭✭

If there were any change I would ask for the opposite, move bills and subscriptions to planned spending. I mean that's what they are, they aren't deductions on my paycheck.