Cancel & Refund

blp
blp Member
edited August 23 in Troubleshooting

I'm within the 30 day windows of subscribing and would like to cancel my account and get a refund. My reason is because of the issues and length of issues with connecting to Fidelity Investments. A lot of my funds are there and if it is not a reliably connected your service is if no use to me. Thanks

Comments

• blp
    blp Member

@Coach Jon and @Coach Natalie is this the correct way to get my refund? I'm going off of what I have seen here with other refunds.

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 24

@blp

Have you tried opening QS in the InPrivate or Incognito mode of your web browser and then go through the connect account process? This has worked well for me when I've had connection problems.

But to your point, take a look at this:

Also, one of the coaches will see this eventually and help you with it, but you may get a faster response following the instructions in the support article linked above.

Sorry to see you go, but I've done the same thing with other apps that couldn't attain or sustain a bank connection.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

@blp, thanks for posting your request to the Community, although we're sorry to see you go!

I checked your account and it does look like you're within the 30-day refund period. I know the issues with Fidelity have been going on for some time and are causing frustration — have you tried the new suggestion of using the "akoya" option (mentioned here)? It looks like this bank option is for Finicity and seems to be working for users as we work to resolve the ongoing issues with Fidelity on the Intuit connection.

Let us know if you'd still like a refund and we will get that taken care of for you.

-Coach Natalie

• blp
    blp Member

Yes I would still like to cancel my account and get a refund.

Thanks!

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

@blp, done! Thanks for giving us a try.

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.