Transactions from Excluded Accounts Show in Spending Plan

donnajean
donnajean Member
edited August 26 in Report a Bug

Hello, I’m wondering what I am doing wrong? In the Account Settings, I have certain accounts set to ‘Exclude from Spending Plan’ yet some transactions from these accounts are included in the spending plan. I have to manually edit each of these transactions to ‘Exclude from Spending Plan’ to get rid of them.
Why doesn’t the setting work for ALL transactions in the excluded account?
Thanks.

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @donnajean,

Thanks for reaching out! Do you mind sharing a screenshot showing these transactions in the spending plan, so that we may get a better idea of what is occuring in your situation here?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• donnajean
    donnajean Member
    edited July 26

Here are the screenshots. The first two are screen shots of the 'Other Spending' page of the Spending Plan (couldn't fit entirety in one screenshot). I had to manually edit the transactions here for the 'Interim Savings' and 'Annual Expenses' to 'Exclude from Spending Plan' even though, as you can see from the screenshot of my 'Accounts Page' that these two accounts already have the 'Exclude from Spending Plan' option turned on.

Thanks for looking at my problem.

• Coach Jon

Hello @donnajean,

Thansk for the information. It looks like those transactions are greyed out in the spending plan per the screenshots. Were those transactions not greyed out before editing them as you stated?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• donnajean
    donnajean Member

Yes, they were not greyed out. They are now because I manually edited each transaction to ‘Exclude from Spending Plan’. Could it be be because they are in the ‘Other Spending’ portion of the Spending Plan vs. The ‘Planned Spending’?

• Coach Jon

Hello @donnajean,

I don't believe that would be it. I tested this on my side and was not able to reproduce the issue. If it is working now for you, that is good. Be sure to let us know if it happens again in the future. If you do not want to see excluded transactions at all in the Spending Plan, be sure to vote for this idea post as well!

Thanks,

Coach Jon

This discussion has been closed.