Edward Jones Canada investment accounts do not record transactions correctly

HWanless
HWanless Member
edited September 2 in Adding and Updating Accounts

I have been able to sync with my Edward Jones investment accounts. The payments coming from these accounts however are not properly being recorded. These are from retirement accounts such as a LIF or RIF. (different from the US, similar to an IRA). There is a ticket that has been opened however I do not know how to get an update on that ticket. The ticket number is T1-11135904. Can someone help me?

Thanks,

Hugh

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @HWanless,

Thanks for reaching out! I found that ticket you were referencing. To help us understand your situation, can you let us know whether this issue is for RBC or Edward Jones? And whether this issue was being escalated or not? Additionally, it might be better to reach out to support via the original channel you reached out to before, as they might have more information than we currently do for your situation.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• HWanless
    HWanless Member

Hi Jon,

The issue is with Edward Jones. I contacted support before and a ticket has been opened (# in my earlier note). I don't know how to follow up with this ticket. Can you help?

Thanks, Hugh

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @HWanless,

Thanks for the reply. Generally, you would follow up via the same channel you originally contacted support with and provide that ticket number. I cannot personally see that an escalation was created, but they may have more information than we currently do for your situation.

-Coach Jon

• HWanless
    HWanless Member

Thanks. I have contacted support directly and they are escalating the issue.

Regards,

Hugh

This discussion has been closed.