Notification does not match reported issue.

DannyB
DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 29 in Report a Bug

I have received this notification several times over the past month or two. I have been dismissing it but thought I better report it in the interest of keeping QS clean and accurate.

When I click on this notification, I am taken to the Planned Spending page for this Planned Spending series and find this:

Back in January this year I changed this Spending Plan series to reflect the 2024 premium for my Medicare Part B to the new amount of 174.70. As shown above the series reflects this change, but I have been receiving the above notification about being overspent in this series recently.

It's not a big deal but somewhere the old value is still floating around and triggering "false negatives" so to speak.

Just wanted to make the team aware.

Danny
Simplifi user since 01/22
Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

@DannyB, thanks for bringing this to our attention!

It definitely sounds like something could be stuck on the backend, which is why the notification is still being generated based on the old amount. I'd suggest deleting and then recreating the Planned Spending expense with the current amount to see if this fixes things for you moving forward.

Please let us know how this works for you!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.