Citibank account - transaction just vanished in Quicken.

nakada
nakada Member ✭✭
edited August 29 in Report a Bug

Hi,

Last week I could see a transaction on Quicken, from my Citibank account, and also assigned it as a recurring and then, since Friday, this transaction has simply vanished from my Quicken, the recurring notification got back active (as Past), but the balance is just accurate with my bank account.

I am afraid that, if I add a manual transaction, it will change the balance.

What may I do to fix it?

Thanks,

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @nakada,

Thanks for reaching out! It may be that the missing transaction is assigned to an incorrect account.

Follow these steps to ensure you’ve assigned the correct account to the correct transaction:

Instructions for Web:

1. Hover over the left side panel and select Transactions.
    2. Search the listed transactions for the Missing Transaction.
    3. If you locate the Transaction, correct the Account field and save the changes.

Instructions for Mobile:

1. Click the Menu icon (the three lines in the upper left corner).
    2. Select All Transactions.
    3. Search the listed transactions for the Missing Transaction.
    4. If you locate the Transaction, click on it, correct the Account field, and then click Save in the upper right corner.

Let us know if this ends up working for you!

-Coach Jon

• nakada
    nakada Member ✭✭

Hi @Coach Jon!

Unfortunately, this transaction simply does not appear anywhere!

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @nakada,

Thanks for the reply! Let's have you follow the steps in this following article for Checking the Sort Order, Clearing Prior Searches, and Clearing Filter Selections, so that we may be sure that the transaction isn't hidden anywhere. https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/3412682-how-to-resolve-missing-transactions

Let us know how that goes!

-Coach Jon

• nakada
    nakada Member ✭✭

Actually, I just used the article and as I did not find it, I recreated it manually! I do not remind deleting any transaction, specially this one I set up as recurring, but now I believe it is ok.

Thanks a lot for your support and time.

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭

monitoring forum posts by email, feels like a lot of people have recently reported transactions that appeared and disappeared. I have not noticed this myself, though.

Rob Wilkens

This discussion has been closed.