My net worth achievement badge doesn't match my net worth

sarahw
sarahw Member
edited September 6 in Troubleshooting

Is there a time lag between reaching a certain net worth and it being reflected in the badge level? I finally got my Fidelity 401(k) added to Simplifi recently.

Comments

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭

@sarahw

It depends on the badge. Some are awarded pretty much instantaneously and others there is a delay to ensure all criteria are met. The Asset Accumulator, I believe, is one with little or no delay so those should reflect whatever level you are at.

However, I have had no success in earning the 12 month Prompt payer badges due to ??? So sometimes there are glitches in the achievement badge award algorithm.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @sarahw,

Thanks for reaching out! I am not aware of any time lag that is present for earning achievements in Quicken Simplifi. To clarify, is there a milestone you have reached for an achievement that is not showing up?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• SRC54
    SRC54 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2

@sarahw @DannyB I have deprecated the badges as much as I can. I wish I could remove the card entirely from the Dashboard as it never seems to update. I did get one sort of randomly a few months ago.

I earned everything the first year. But as I once said, I don't need no stinking badges. 😀

Steve
    Quicken Simplifi (Safari & iOS) Since 2021
    Quicken Classic (MacOS) Since 2009
    Microsoft Money (Windows) 1991-2009
    Dollars & Cents (DOS) 1987-1991

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭

@SRC54 🤣yes, you have indeed made feelings about the Achievement badges clearly known!

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • sarahw
    sarahw Member

@Coach Jon - if the net worth badge takes Fidelity 401(k) into account, yes, i have reached a level that is not reflected in my badge.

• Coach Jon

Hello @sarahw,

Thanks for the reply. If you'd like to take a screenshot of the missing Badge, as well as a screenshot of your current Net Worth, this would help us understand what is happening here.

-Coach Jon

• sarahw
    sarahw Member

@Coach Jon - I sent you a direct message with the screenshots

• Coach Jon

Hello @sarahw,

Thanks for the information! Can you let us know if this issue is showing up on the mobile application only, or have you checked the web application as well? If the issue only exists on mobile for you, let's try uninstalling/reinstalling to see if that works!

-Coach Jon

• sarahw
    sarahw Member

@Coach Jon - the information displayed on the web version is the same.

• Coach Jon

Thanks @sarahw!

Can you please share what web browser, operation system, and their associated versions you are using? If you could also supply screenshots showing the issue in the web application as well, that would be great!

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• sarahw
    sarahw Member

@Coach Jon - as of today it’s now reported correctly.

• Coach Jon

Thanks for letting us know @sarahw,

I am glad to hear it is now working properly!

-Coach Jon

This discussion has been closed.