List of Fixed and Updated stuff

neon45
neon45 Member ✭✭
edited September 6 in Feedback

What a great list of updated and fixed item since June.

What are the chances of the team going back and working on fixes and requests that are TWO years old? You've all seen them. 100 folks asking for a change and we get nothing.

How about they work on sorting transaction with From and To DATES ???? Or did I miss that?

Lots of fluff. We're more concerned with Zillow than sorting spending from one date to another?

• · FIXED: Subscription Reminders are out of date order in the Spending Plan.
  • · FIXED: When tabbing through the fields in the Transaction Detail modal, the Tags field takes two tabs to go to the next field.
  • · FIXED: The "New Tag" text is truncated when adding a Tag under Settings > Categories & Tags.
  • · FIXED: User's address is unable to be added via Zillow.
  • · FIXED: Various errors and crashes.
  • · UPDATED: Trademark details in the footer.
  • · UPDATED: Redesigned how split transactions are displayed in Reports, Watchlists, and the Spending Plan (Early Access).

Tagged:

Comments

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 4

@neon45

If you haven’t, make sure to vote on this Idea Post. You might not think so at the moment, but Simplifi does certainly roll out new features and updates pretty regularly. Keep an eye on the Announcements section of this forum. Having seen the speed of Simplifi’s rolling out of new features and squelching of bugs, Simplifi seems much, much faster than other software that I’ve used.

That said, this is one of my biggest pet peeve to date…

https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/5503/mobile-app-ability-to-change-the-sort-order-of-watchlists-edited?utm_source=community-search&utm_medium=organic-search&utm_term=order+of+watchlist

Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • neon45
    neon45 Member ✭✭

Sorry you are peeved @Flopbot

And thanks for the link. Unfortunately it doesn't address "transaction with From and To DATES". Possibly I worded my post poorly. Would changing it from Sort to a "Date Range" help?

This obviously goes back to multiple years.

“Voting on Idea Posts is still the best way to have your say. Simplifi might not always choose to implement ideas in the order we wish - or in the order of most votes - but I have seen multiple Idea Posts implemented. I’m guessing it has to do with their own internal roadmap and the easy-ness-osity to implement/code.”

I beg to differ. This idea goes back a few years with 147 up votes. Mine included.

That said, I only answer threads that I think I can add useful content too.

Best…

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭

When MINT shut down, people (initially) came here in droves, a large number of those users had seen there was no zillow support, and i believe a good number of them left that didn't find it here. The ones that stayed made it loud and clear that they wanted Zillow support, it was a big deal.

On that one idea post you mentioned, 147 posts over more than 4 years is about 37 votes/year or about 3 votes/month. 3 votes a month is a different scale over time compared to what the demand (and loudness of it) was for Zillow.

Rob Wilkens

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭

Ahh, I thought you were talking about something else. I’ve never ran into that particular situation about ”Select All Exports” although I’m really not interested in data mining the transactions once they make it into Simplifi. 90% of what I want is already available with a lot less work.

That’s an interesting way to view votes Rob.

Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭

@Flopbot Yes, I personally have no use for Zillow support at this time in my life (at best, I could afford a cardboard box by a warm subway grate right now, which might not be listed on Zillow), but i remember the time that Mint shut down…. And i respect the votes over time value, whether or not QS support treats it the same way (intentionally or not).

Rob Wilkens

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭

The speed of updates since I joined Simplifi in November 2023 has been fast compared to other apps I used. Simplifi introduced rollover budgets, API connections to various banks, check numbers, split transaction display changes, list view for planned spending tiles, Zillow integration, and import of balance history from other apps. They also improved imports for historical transactions. I came from Mint and overall I am satisfied. I was able to import all my transaction and balance history to Simplifi (time consuming but worthwhile).

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• neon45
    neon45 Member ✭✭

@RobWilk I don't understand why having Zillow is so important. I guess some want to make themselves feel good by artificially increasing their bottom line…

Just let me add or search a date range that we took for granted in the wonky Mint program. And, OH Yeah… How about being able to export our Investment data!! Again, we could even do that in Mint, and it was free.

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 5

@neon45 IF you've got investments, from what i hear on X, prepare for a rocky day tomorrow… I think I heard both Japanese and South Korean stock markets halted trading or something like that. I've got no investments, just a spectator in this particular sport. Even BTC was down quite a bit (around 3 hours ago, I think I saw it at ~$58k and when i looked a few minutes ago it was down to ~$54k. I think it was $68k within the last month.

BTW: Investments support is relatively young in Quicken Simplifi, it feel like it only appeared in the last year or so, prior to then there was no support. IF you hang around long enough, I imagine it will become full featured.

Rob Wilkens

• neon45
    neon45 Member ✭✭
    edited August 7

Kind of trapped. Even if I wanted to leave I can't take my investment data with me. They don't support csv exporting.

[removed - off topic]

This discussion has been closed.