Please add Earnest Loans

mmacapagal
mmacapagal Unconfirmed, Member

Please add Account connectivity to https://www.earnest.com/ (student loans)

Tagged:
15 votes

In Review · Last Updated

We are working to establish this connection in Simplifi, however, we cannot guarantee that we'll be able to support a requested bank.

Comments

• +1 for Earnest!
  • Brett Garwood
    Brett Garwood Member
    Yep, I need this too! I don't mind forgetting my student loans exist, but would like to plan how to get rid of them in Simplifi.
  • Yes, please add this.
  • Connectivity to Earnest loans, please and thank you!
  • +1 from me, please!
  • Me too!
  • taylorbeak
    taylorbeak Member
    +1 here
  • Big one for me!
  • Is this being worked on?
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @taylorbeak,

Thanks for reaching out!

Sadly, there's no further update to provide on this request at this time. Although Earnest Loans has been officially requested from our end, we cannot guarantee that a requested bank will be added. However, we will be sure to post back as soon as any news becomes available.

Sorry for not having a better answer! 

-Coach Natalie
  • Hey @Coach Natalie! Any update from Earnest on if direct connection will be supported on their end? I would love to add in my account as a linked account.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @courtneyinco,

Thanks for reaching out!

Sadly, there are no further updates to provide on Earnest Loans at this time. Once an update does become available, however, we will be sure to update this request accordingly. 

Sorry for not having a better answer!

-Coach Natalie
  • Earnest provides access to private student loans and loan refinancing services. I have a loan balance with them and am unable to find them on the institution list in Simplifi.

https://www.earnest.com

• Knight in DC
    Knight in DC Member
    edited November 2023

Earnest is now the servicer for Navi Refi student loans, so this connectivity is definitely necessary! Please update the status of this request.

• Also wanting Earnest to be added

• Another request for Earnest to be added!

• Burly
    Burly Member

Please Add Earnest!

• +1 for Earnest

• Please add Earnest

• MHO
    MHO Unconfirmed, Member

+1 for Earnest

• Coming from Mint, which had Earnest as a connection.

• jeffdr
    jeffdr Member

+1

Coming from Mint this is really crucial in order to track everything. At least some sort of update since the last one was October 2022?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.