Mobile App: Add bar graphs back to the main Watchlists page (edited)

Options
mints4u
mints4u Member
edited October 2022 in Feature Requests
can you please add bar graphs back to the main watchlist page? it was the best feature (in my opinion) on simplifi. With the new design, I  have to click inside many watchlists to get the same info as just one scroll before. Please consider at least making a customizable bar graph toggle display on the main page. I use the bar chart to quickly scan and identify abnormalities based on trends across ALL of my watchlists - and it took less than 1 minute with the old design. It is not efficient to click inside of each watchlist, please consider adding it. thank you.
2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• mints4u
    mints4u Member
    Options
    or another page to view "all watchlists in bar graph (only) form" like the old view thanks
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @mints4u,

Thanks for posting your suggestion to the Community!

To clarify, are you referring to Watchlists on the Simplifi Web App or the Mobile App? When viewing the Watchlists page on the Web App, I'm not seeing any noticeable differences. However, when viewing the Watchlists page on the Mobile App, I do see that the graph has been removed from the cards unless you click on them.

I believe this change was intentional to make Watchlists on the Mobile App more similar to the Web App view, however, please confirm that you are referring to Mobile specifically, and I'd be happy to turn this into an Idea post so that other users can vote on getting the old design back. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • mints4u
    mints4u Member
    Options
    thanks. yes, on mobile app. Please consider adding it back or add another page with just bar graph view for all watchlists. It really changed the way that I use the watchlist feature. A quick scan across all watchlists is key. 
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Thanks for confirming, @mints4u!

I have gone ahead and turned this into an Idea post -- please be sure to add your vote!

-Coach Natalie