Cancel Trial Subscription

Options
debbimac
debbimac Member
edited April 2023 in Troubleshooting

Hello, I have canclled my trial subscription (I think) and would like to confirm that my data will be deleted and I will no longer receive emails. Thank you!

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Done, @debbimac!

I have gone ahead and fully cancelled your Simplifi Subscription, as well as removed your Simplifi dataset.

We appreciate you giving us a try!

-Coach Natalie

Answers

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @debbimac,

Thanks for posting your request to the Community, although we're sorry to see you go!

Using the email address that's associated with your Community Profile, I am not seeing that your Simplifi Subscription was cancelled. To cancel your Subscription, you can follow the steps listed in our Support Article here. Alternatively, we'd be happy to cancel your Subscription for you. If you'd like us to do so, there are two different options, so please let us know what you prefer:

1. Cancel your Subscription effective immediately
    2. Cancel your auto-renew so your Subscription does not renew at the end of the trial period (this will allow you to continue using Simplifi during the trial)

When it comes to deleting your data, are you looking to have your Simplifi dataset removed, which is all of the data that you input into the program (this would stop email notifications from Simplifi)? Or are you looking to have your entire Quicken Account removed from our systems?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• debbimac
    Options

Hi Natalie,

Thanks for getting back to me. If you could cancel it immediately that would be great. It's just a little too complicated for my use. 

As for the data, I just don't want my financial account data out there. I have never used any other Quicken product so if the Simplifi data could be scrubbed that would be great. That should keep everything safe, correct? 

Thank you so much. 

This discussion has been closed.