SmartyPig account (1 Merged Vote)

bowgy4
bowgy4 Member ✭✭✭✭

SmartyPig is a high-interest savings account which allows savings for goals ina variety of ways. The login URL is https://secure.smartypig.com/public/login.

Tagged:
8 votes

In Review · Last Updated

We are working to establish this connection in Simplifi, however, we cannot guarantee that we'll be able to support a requested bank.

Comments

• Coach Tappan
    Coach Tappan Retired Coach ✭✭✭✭

@bowgy4 We submitted a request to add SmartyPig a few weeks ago. I'l check on the status of that request and update you here.

• Any update on SmartyPig?
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @jlotter,

Thanks for the inquiry!

Unfortunately, there's no update to provide at this time, however, I will be sure to post back here as soon as any new information becomes available. 

I hope this helps! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Brad
    Brad Member
    I'd love to see this connection too. Any idea when this may happen? 
  • EverittCL
    EverittCL Member
    edited July 2022
    Add Sallie Mae's SmartyPig.com 
  • Plus one to add SmartyPig please—or confirm that we can track it through SallieMae

• it's been 3.5 years since the first request and nothing?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.