Support for Booz Allen ECAP Retirement [edited]

sluxenberg
sluxenberg Member

Hello, I would like to request either the following VOYA retirement URL be added as a collection: https://my.voya.com/voyassoui/index.html?domain=ecap.voya.com

Or add the ability to one of the VOYA general links add support to pass in custom domains, so that it can be used for multiple retirement accounts

Tagged:
0 votes

In Review · Last Updated

We are working to establish this connection in Simplifi, however, we cannot guarantee that we'll be able to support a requested bank.

Comments

• Coach Tappan
    Coach Tappan Retired Coach ✭✭✭✭

@sluxenberg Thanks for that request. We have a number of requests in queue right no, so it may take some time to implement. But I really like your suggestion that we see if there's a way to enable adding individual domains using the generic Voya link in Simplifi during the authorization process.

• sluxenberg
    sluxenberg Member

Any update on this? Was hoping even with a queue this would be simple since so many other voya SSO with alternate logins are supported

• Coach Paco
    Coach Paco Moderator admin

@sluxenberg looks like progress is being made but there is no eta at this time, unfortunately. We appreciate your patience while we work to have this added to Simplifi!

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited September 2020

@sluxenberg,

It looks like Voya Retd. Plan has been added to Simplifi, with the URL of my.voya.com, so please let us know if you have any issues connecting. Thanks! :)

-Coach Natalie

• @Coach Natalie still doesnt work. it requires a specific domain to be passed in like some of the other Voya options do. so either the main Voya plan needs to support passing in a domain or the Booz Allen one needs a specific addition like other Voya plans with a specific domain login do

• Coach Natalie

Hello @sluxenberg,

Thanks for letting us know! I have gone ahead and requested that the specific URL for Voya Booz Allen be added to Simplifi, and have also updated this Idea post accordingly. :smile:

-Coach Natalie

• @Coach Natalie is there any update on this? Its now been two months since the last status, and considering how many other Voya SSO apps are supported I would have thought this should have been a quick win. It's enough to wonder if I should start looking at software that can support all my financial institutions
  • Coach Natalie

Hello @sluxenberg,

Thank you for the inquiry, although I apologize that there is still no update or ETA, at this time.

Sorry I don't have a better answer! :(

-Coach Natalie

• neukirjm
    neukirjm Unconfirmed, Member
    Hello - 
    I'm writing to add a +1 to @sluxenberg request to either add ecap.voya.com - or - add the ability to one of the VOYA general links to pass in custom domains, so that it can be used for multiple retirement accounts.  

I am currently a trial member and without an ETA for when ecap.voya.com will be added, I cannot justify making an longer-term investment in Simplifi. While I greatly prefer Simplifi's interface to Mint (my current budgeting and financial planning/monitoring tool), Simplifi is unable to help me monitor my entire portfolio. 

• sluxenberg
    sluxenberg Member
    @Coach Natalie I would like to escalate this to a next level. It has now been a year and a half since this item was opened, and I have observed other Voya based accounts be added, but this ignored. Who can I escalate this to to raise it to the next level of moderation?
  • Coach Natalie
    edited March 2021
    Hello @sluxenberg,

Thanks for posting, although I thoroughly apologize for the frustration; it's definitely understandable!

Unfortunately, we don't offer an escalation pathway for these types of situations. I have passed your comment along to my Team so that they're aware, and I can also assure you that our Product Team sees all of these requests, and we do our best to establish these connections. Some just take time, or may not even be possible from a scripting perspective.

You may consider contacting Voya as well to see if there's anything that can be done from their end. 

I'm sorry that I don't have a better answer for you! :(

-Coach Natalie
  • Avik
    Avik Member
    I'd like to add a +1 to this in requesting support for Booz Allen ECAP from VOYA to be added to Simplifi . I purchased a one year subscription in March but am unable to monitor my retirement portfolio due to lack of this support. I like Simplifi's layout but I will of course have to migrate to a tool that has support for my accounts - so is any support for this VOYA retirement URL on the horizon ? 

Thank you !
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @Avik,

Thanks for reaching out, although I apologize that there's no update to provide on this request, at this time.

Please be sure to stay tuned for future updates! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • +1 for BAH ECAP Account Support
  • Any update on this? 

• capozzme
    capozzme Member
    edited December 2022
    [removed] Looks like it has been over 2 and 1/2 years.  Seems like a simply request
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @capozzme,

Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, there's no further update to provide on this request at this time. Once an update does become available, we'll be sure to update this post accordingly. 

-Coach Natalie
  • Brotatochip622
    Brotatochip622 Member
    edited November 2023

+1 on this

• I just began using Simplifi (coming from Mint). I contacted customer support to see if there was any update and they said "Our team has requested it to be added. Sadly, we don't have an ETA since they're the ones that need to accept doing business with us. Once we receive their approval, we can start working on a script to match any security protocols they may have." and that Voya has to accept Simplifi's third-party request.

It seems very strange that Voya accepted requests for several other accounts. Has Simplifi attempted to request this more recently?

• Prodecider
    Prodecider Member
    edited December 2023

Another +1 on this. Also coming from mint hoping I don't have to look for an alternative budgeting app before my 30 days are up. Would also like to add this was working on Mint so can't see how this is an issue with Voya.

Edited to add this account is supported on Monach Money.

• neukirjm
    neukirjm Unconfirmed, Member
    edited January 9

Really disappointed to learn that this is STILL an issue. I'm the 'neukirjm' user who abandoned Simplifi in favor of Mint in December 2020 because the service inexplicably supports other VOYA retirement accounts but not the Booz Allen retirement account with VOYA. Looks like I'm now headed over to [removed].

• I’m also a former Mint user who has recently joined Simplifi. I also am struggling to figure out how to connect to my company’s retirement account with Voya. Seems like Voya is making things unnecessarily difficult with their unique URL’s… I initially had difficulty connecting the account on Mint, but was able to resolve it fairly quickly. Hopefully this has improved recently?

For what it’s worth here’s my company’s unique URL:

login.voya.com/voyassoui/index.html?domain=nissan.voya.com#/login-pweb

I wonder if it’s already there somewhere, but I’m not entering the correct search terms?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.