Varo Banking

bcolvin770
bcolvin770 Member

Requesting that Varo Banking (https://www.varomoney.com/) be added.

Tagged:
11 votes

In Review · Last Updated

We are working to establish this connection in Simplifi, however, we cannot guarantee that we'll be able to support a requested bank.

Comments

• Coach Paco
    Coach Paco Moderator admin

@bcolvin770 I'll put that request in for you :smile:

• I second this. Highest interest rate of any online savings account/bank, but I can't link it. :neutral:

• Phssthpok
    Phssthpok Member ✭✭

It would nice to add these two institutions.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

Hello @Phssthpok,

Thanks for posting!

I have gone ahead and merged your Idea post with an existing Idea post requesting the same financial institution. Please be sure to add your vote! :smile:

-Coach Natalie

• I'd love to see Varo added. I have to manually add income and update savings. Please revisit this? Thanks!
  • Agreed! My primary savings is on Varo and I can't add it except for manually 😫
  • would love to see this added!

• Please add download from Varo Bank to Quicken

• pasham
    pasham Member
    edited July 2023

Any update on this? It's pending for 2 years. [removed] has started supporting it since last one year.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

No updates at this time, @pasham.

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.