Ability to Download/Print the Category List with Subcategories (edited)

Options
Rick K.
Rick K. Member
edited January 12 in Feature Requests

I have a lot of categories and would like to have a print out, both to make changes to it and to review it while categorizing transactions.

10 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Rick K.

I'd appreciate this idea too and voted accordingly. Until something like this is actually implemented, something you might find helpful would be to keep a separate spreadsheet with an up-to-date list of your categories. At the beginning of each new year, I copy old 2022 sheet and rename it to 2023 so, in the end, I have a historical record of how my categories change over time. This been a pretty helpful practice for me - yes, it's double entry and a bit tedious.

Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • BobG
    BobG Member
    Options

I'm a new user, and strongly agree with other two posters!

• OKC Richard
    Options

Just signed up today. Find it unusual that you can't print a list of categories to review and edit.

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This gets my vote. Seems like a good idea.

In general, more ability to print (or generate a pdf for download which can be printed) seems desirable.

Rob Wilkens

• Trepedor
    Options

+1 from me. Having the ability to export/print categories would improve my ability to manage our finances.

• Macon
    Macon Member
    Options

me too!

• Mary L
    Mary L Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

Mint convert here. Definitely need this! With lots of categories, it's necessary to have a download to refer to