Ally Investments not showing full account value

Options
Mike2023
Mike2023 Member

Ever since April 23rd, when you sync from an Ally Investments account it's not showing the full account value, only the securities values, so if you have cash in the account (returned by dividends or just sitting in there) it does not pull this properly.

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Mike2023,

Thanks for reaching out! I would suggest trying to Reset your Account Connection, and seeing if the fixes the issue. The instructions to do this can be found here: https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/4857199-how-to-reset-your-account-connections

Let us know!

-Coach Jon

• Mike2023
    Options

Hi,

I did try that with support, but it didn't make any difference, after re-entering credentials and re-linking it still only pulls "Total Securities" value instead of the "Account Value". Almost like Ally changed their site and Quicken is looking at wrong value now all I can assume.

Mike

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Mike2023,

Thanks for the reply! I would have you try to make the accounts manual and then use the Add Account flow to get a completely fresh connection. If the connection is successful, you'll then want to link the accounts to your existing Quicken Simplifi accounts. Let us know how that goes!

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Some Guy
    Some Guy Member
    Options

No update on a time table to fix it, but it seems they're at least aware of it now.

https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/9150/new-5-7-24-allybank-investing-accounts-excluding-cash-in-the-balances#latest

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.