Ability to change date of Planned Spending item (edited)

Options
luke
luke Member ✭✭
edited December 2021 in Feature Requests
Make it so you can change the date of the planned expense. Versus having to delete and re-add it.
2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @luke,

Thanks for posting your suggestion to the Community!

To clarify your request, what date are you referring to in Planned Spending? I'm not seeing a date tied to any Planned Spending expenses; do you mean the month that it's set up for? Or are you referring to a different section of the Spending Plan?

Please let me know! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
  • Savi$$
    Savi$$ Member
    Options
    I think he means being able to add dates to planned spending expenses. And Ill add, id like to be able to set up the budget a month or two in advance and add as I go along. Its Feb 27th one day left but I cant go ahead and set up the budget for March. With kids, its hard enough finding time so i would love to be able to get a headstart with my budget
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @Savi$$,

Thanks for posting, and I think you may be right! :wink:

In regards to budgeting in advance, future Spending Plans is a feature that's coming soon! I don't have an ETA on when we can expect to see this ability as of yet, however, this Idea post can be followed for updates: https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/701/future-spending-plans#latest

Thank you,

Coach Natalie