Optum Financial (Previously ConnectYourCare) not connecting - Error FDP-102 / FDP-106 (edited)

2»

Comments

• jcelso6232
    jcelso6232 Member
    edited May 23

I was able to successfully connect and even automatically retrieved past transactions since this error occurred. The key for me was 1) I made my current account a manual one; 2) I then reconnected the account but this time I used the optimum financial that did not say “previously connect care” next to it; 3) I then made sure to link it to the account I made manual and not use the option to create a new account; 4) it said it connected, but when I went to check for past transactions, they weren’t there. I went back into my account page and there was an error code that just said 324; 5) it gave me the option to reconnect, so I did and this time it worked. In short, you might have to connect twice in a row.

• nakada
    nakada Member ✭✭

@Coach Natalie, I have just added it back and it seems everything is fine! Thanks a lot!!!

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

I'm glad to hear that most have been able to get connected!

@billstidham, since you're receiving an FDP-103 error, please follow these steps to troubleshoot:

1. Verify the bank being selected -- There may be several different versions of the same bank in the Add Account bank list, so be sure you're selecting the correct one. If you're not sure, compare the URLs shown for each bank.
    2. Verify your login information – Type your password/PIN into a text application to ensure you don’t have any typographical errors. Then, copy and paste your login information into Quicken Simplifi to ensure accuracy.
    3. Verify your login at the bank’s website – Try to sign in to your bank’s website using the same login credentials to ensure you've not locked yourself out of the account and that the credentials are still valid.
    4. Check for an app-specific password – Some banks require users to use a specific app password when connecting to a third party. Check with your bank to see if you need to use an app-specific password.
    5. Update your credentials – Try temporarily updating your password at your bank's website and then try again to connect to Quicken Simplifi. We recommend NOT using the following special characters: & < > / \.

If the error persists after doing so, go ahead and create a separate post to report the separate issue.

Thank you!

-Coach Natalie

• I tried both the connections and I get FDP-106 error. I can login successfully to Optum Financial directly with my credentials and 2FA.

• movieman12345
    movieman12345 Member

@Coach Natalie I'm able to connect now, thanks!

• billstidham
    billstidham Member
    edited May 24

@Coach Natalie i was once again using the quicken login from bitwarden. but i switched to using the correct one and getting a new error. also tried switching to logging in to the web app vs ios app. i can successfully login to optum directly with these credentials but getting this error after a while of "Securing connection..." to https://secure.optumfinancial.com (Optum Financial (Previously ConnectYourCare)):
    We are unable to connect to Optum Financial (Previously ConnectYourCare) at this time. Please try again later.
    Care Code: to.100

since i'm past the credentials error, i didn't bother with the trouble of changing my credentials. do you want me to submit a new ticket or is does this new info shed some new light?

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

@mkvenkatesh, is the FDP-106 error happening on an existing account in Quicken Simplifi? If yes, please follow these steps to establish a completely fresh connection with the bank:

1. Make all of your Optum accounts manual by following the steps here.
    2. Once you see the account(s) listed in the Manual Accounts section under Settings > Accounts, go back through the Add Account flow to reconnect to the bank.
    3. If the connection is successful, carefully link the account(s) found to your existing Quicken Simplifi account(s) by following the steps here.

@billstidham, the to.100 error is a timeout error, which means the connection is timing out before we successfully connect to the bank. For this particular error, you want to allow 48-hours. You can also try from a different browser, as well as making sure you're not on a VPN or a restricted network. I'd also suggest trying outside of peak hours or over the weekend. If the issue persists, you will want to create a separate post to troubleshoot the separate issue.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• trinhm838
    trinhm838 Member

I saw the alert message, but I tried and still got an error. Not FDP 102 though

• billstidham
    billstidham Member

I’m using the same connections i refresh all the others on. No VPN. tried both home 5g internet on my ios app and on web. tried my mobile on ios app. tried making these accounts manual and adding option previously connect my care as a new account. it spins on “securing connection” for quite a while (minutes) and then gives that same error.

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin

Hello @trinhm838,

When I check on our end, I see you're getting a FDP-103 error. If you haven't already done so, please follow the troubleshooting listed earlier in this thread for another customer reporting the same error:

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina

• trinhm838
    trinhm838 Member

I followed the steps here and it worked now. Have to set the accounts as manual then relink with the different Optum Financial

• billstidham
    billstidham Member
    edited May 25

hi. i got it working by choosing the Optum Finacial connection under the Optum Finacial (Previously Connect Your Care) i had it working under previously. then connected to my (then) manual accounts. so that (Previously Connect Your Care) one might not be working for some reason, it just spins on “Securely Connecting” for minutes then fails to connect.

• arvind
    arvind Member
    edited June 20

Fixed

This discussion has been closed.