Credit Score History: Share your feedback here!

Coach Natalie
Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
edited October 14 in Feedback

We want to hear what you think of the new Credit Score History feature! Please let us know how this helps you, as well as any issues you may encounter.

Here is our announcement for this new feature:

Thanks!

Comments

• Bgz
    Bgz Member ✭✭✭

This is a good feature to have. Wish we didn't have to enter our full SSN number every time to get a new score. I may be ok with entering just the last 4 digits.

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭

Agree and echo the preference for only using the last 4 of the SSN if possible.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 17

Wow, it's great.. But — I just had a new credit score today and it updated appropriately — however, score "history" does not feature today's score in the history.

Rob Wilkens

• System
    System Administrator admin
    This discussion was created from comments split from: iPad & Android Tablet Support: Share your feedback here!.
  • Coach Natalie

@RobWilk, I went ahead and moved your post here to the correct feedback thread. Thanks for pointing this out to us!

I don't personally have a credit score update available to test it today, but I just updated my score on 9/11 and I see that reflected in the Credit Score History chart as expected —

Is your chart updated with the new score now? I'm wondering if you experienced a one-off glitch or something along those lines. Or if there's perhaps a delay.

-Coach Natalie

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭

I see the same behavior. My credit score got updated on 08/30/2024 and I see it on the credit score history chart as expected.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭

I was referring to the score history on the iPad app. I'l check on my iPad later today.

Rob Wilkens

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok, I checked, it's there now. The error appeared immediately after updating the credit score on the iPad app. Today is the next day and it's fine.

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie

Credit Score History is now live for everyone!

This discussion has been closed.