Add Tractor Supply Credit Card

Options
Vaughan
Vaughan Member
We have a tractor supply card but cannot link it. I would like to request it be added.
Tagged:
7 votes

In Review · Last Updated

We are working to establish this connection in Simplifi, however, we cannot guarantee that we'll be able to support a requested bank.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hello @Vaughan,

Thanks for the request!

In order for our Team to consider this request, we will need the URL used when signing in on the bank's website. Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• JimmyG
    JimmyG Member
    edited March 2023
    Options

Here is the URL for accessing the Tractor Supply Credit Card. It is issued/serviced by Citibank:

https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/RSnextgen/svc/launch/index.action?siteId=PLCN_TRACTORSUPPLY#signon

[corrected URL]

• Badwolf
    Badwolf Member
    Options

I second this motion

• BT84
    Options

Has anyone been able to make this work yet? My account just said Citi cards still can't be linked..

• blackoak
    Options

I would also like to add my TSC store card. They recently switched from proprietary cards to Citi Visa cards. Quicken should be able to add them now. Please add!

• mattman6150
    mattman6150 Member
    Options

I would appreciate the addition of the tractor supply card as well. I just switched from Mint and they were able to connect to this card.

• ehereth
    Options

Plus one please!!! +1

• pjhedley
    Options

This could be a deal breaker for me. Farm uses tractor supply. What is the status? should I move to a different platform for finances? I'm only on day2 of my 30 day trial.

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @pjhedley,

The status of the request is in the same box where you can see the vote tally:

Any status updates, when available, will be posted to this thread, so I recommend bookmarking the thread so that you'll receive notifications.

Please be aware that even if a financial institution is not supported for a connected account, you are still able to have the account in your Quicken Simplifi as a manual account. For more information about adding accounts, click this link.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Kristina

• username3
    Options

It has been 3 years and still no support added?

• mattman6150
    mattman6150 Member
    edited March 15
    Options

Yup… Apparently they don’t prioritize features that customers actually want. Their “solution” for you is to create a manual account to track credit card expenses and payments everyday on your own with their clunky UI. You’re basically paying monthly for a finance tracker that’s equivalent to a pen and notepad. Switch over to [removed] where they actually add support to financial institutions when customers ask. They currently support Tractor Supply Credit Cards!

• Highspeed
    Options

Is there a status update on this? I would like to add my Tractor Supply card as well.

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Highspeed,

Thanks for reaching out. As shown above, we are working on establishing the connection, and we will update this post if we can support the requested bank.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.