Add Support for Cash App (2 Merged Votes)

eldon
eldon Member ✭✭
Can you all add support to connect to Cash App?
Tagged:
34 votes

In Review · Last Updated

We are working to establish this connection in Simplifi, however, we cannot guarantee that we'll be able to support a requested bank.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @eldon,

Thanks for posting!

Please provide us with the URL used when signing into the bank's website. 

Thank you,

Coach Natalie
  • eldon
    eldon Member ✭✭
  • silent jon
    silent jon Member
    +1 for this.
  • silent jon
    silent jon Member
    I'd like to have Cash APP added to Simplifi as a checking account or however. I use this as my daily spending account, and also receive money on it from my roommate for bill splits.
  • +1 as well. I use Cash App to pay/get paid back friends and family for meals, expenses, etc. and often leave a balance there. It would be super helpful to have that tracked in Simplifi
  • +1 this with all my heart!!!!    C'mon Quicken lets get up to speed with 2021.
  • Please add the Cash App!  It's where I do a lot of my investing.
  • Paul V
    Paul V Member
    Please add support to Cash App, we are hitting the year anniversary since the first request. 
  • Cash app is similar to PayPal & Chime. Would be nice to be able to link my account to Simplifi. 
  • jls
    jls Member
    Would be great to have Cash app added!  https://cash.app/
  • captbunzo
    captbunzo Member
    Please add this!
  • mike_fuss
    mike_fuss Member ✭✭
    This would be a great addition!
  • Cash app is really the only service out there that gives you the least amount of problems compared to Venmo or PayPal.  I have direct deposit set up in cash app.

please add asap.

how many votes do you guys need? 
  • Pmrussell892
    Pmrussell892 Member ✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Pandamunk said:
    Cash app is really the only service out there that gives you the least amount of problems compared to Venmo or PayPal.  I have direct deposit set up in cash app.

please add asap.

how many votes do you guys need? 
    Usually only problem with adding any financial institute does not lay with Intuit. It lays with the financial institute signing the contract with intuit to support one of their connection methods. If you want cash app added, best bet is to nag the [removed - profanity] out of cash app to sign the contract.
  • Adding my vote to this request.
  • I would also vote to include connecting Cashapp and Venmo to Simplifi as something akin to a checking or savings account.

• another vote to have cashapp, Venmo, One etc to simplifi.

• Jeff_somewhere
    Jeff_somewhere Member
    edited August 2023

as the idea title says need to include the ability to add CAshApp, Venmo, and other internet payment cards.

• Another vote for cashapp and Venmo, as well as, BNPL accounts.

• Another vote for cashapp

• Stella
    Stella Member

Please add this because lots of people use Cash App as a bank account. We deposit and spend directly in the Cash App, just like Venmo.

• Shakealeg
    Shakealeg Member

Another vote for cashapp

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.