Ability to bulk mark transactions as Reviewed/Not Reviewed (edited)

Options
asubbaiyanprof
asubbaiyanprof Member ✭✭✭✭
edited January 5 in Feature Requests

Add a Payee lookup to the Bulk Edit Transactions options, and add 'Reviewed' to the pop up (edited)

5 votes

Completed · Last Updated

The ability to mark transactions Reviewed and Not Reviewed has been added to the bulk edit options!

Comments

• MsChris
    Options
    The reviewed button needs to be added - if I mass edit the category, the reviewed has to then be clicked individually - no way to get the green check other than laborious methods.  If I update something, surely the reviewed check shouldn't disappear!
  • asubbaiyanprof
    asubbaiyanprof Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Coach Natalie,  any interest in considering this? Both Review and lookup will be super useful

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @asubbaiyanprof,

Thanks for reaching out!

Sadly, I haven't heard anything on this particular request, however, I will be sure to post an update as soon as I do. Hopefully we can get some more votes on here! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Options

Hello All,

It looks like a Payee Lookup has been added to the Bulk Edit modal, so this Idea post is now requesting just the ability to bulk mark transactions as Reviewed/Not Reviewed. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

I bulked reviewed all my imported transactions today using the instructions in the linked post. Now, can we mark transactions as not reviewed in bulk?

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Also, is this feature request for the mobile app?

Minter 2014-2023

• Coach Natalie
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hey everyone!

As of the 3.93.0 Web Release, the ability to mark transactions as "Reviewed" has been added to the bulk edit options:

Does this give everyone what they're looking for, or are there use cases for having "Not Reviewed" added to the bulk edit options as well? I'm trying to decide whether to mark this Idea as completed, or to edit it to the "Not Reviewed" part only and put it back to 'Active' so it can gain votes for that ability. Would love the Community's input!

-Coach Natalie

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

I am OK with reviewed only and will seldom find myself using Not Reviewed. Is the bulk marking as reviewed feature available in the mobile app?

If not, a feature request to bulk edit transactions in the mobile app is here

Personally, I won't use it. My fingers are fat, and I am afraid I will do irreversible damage by editing transactions on the phone. I prefer the web app for such purpose. I can see what I am doing better.

Minter 2014-2023

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think 'not reviewed' would happen if you checked the reviewed word on the left (to select the reviewed field) but left the reviewed (value) field on the right unchecked. It's a little confusing, but it makes sense to me.

I could be wrong.

Rob Wilkens

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks @RobWilk - leaving the flag blank removed the reviewed status. This request is set.

Minter 2014-2023

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@RobWilk, yup, that totally works! Marked as completed. 😊

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.