T Rowe Price Personal Investing (edited)

peggsie
peggsie Member ✭✭

Since my bug report got closed and I'm new to Simplifi. I want to be sure that the T Rowe price login for personal accounts (https://www.troweprice.com/usis/login/?pdurl=/clx-tk/token-exchange/redirect/default?sdurl=https://www.troweprice.com/usis/my-accounts/) gets added. Right now the T Rowe Price Reitirement Plan login you show is for Workplace Plans such as 401k"s (https://www.troweprice.com/workplace/en/login.html). Mario is aware of this and I just want to be sure it's not forgotten. I hope it can be added prior to my trial period ending in early July. Thanks for your continued support.

Tagged:
19 votes

In Review · Last Updated

We are working to establish this connection in Simplifi, however, we cannot guarantee that we'll be able to support a requested bank.

Comments

• Coach Tappan
    Coach Tappan Retired Coach ✭✭✭✭

@peggsie I'm continuing to keep my eye on this request, and will update you as soon as I get word the link has been added. I've sent you some additional information in a direct message. Thanks!

• peggsie
    peggsie Member ✭✭
    nrrobb Member,
    This is the same as my request back on June 16. See below. Still no resolution.
  • nrrobb
    nrrobb Member

Whoops! Didn't look far enough.

• cmfrazier
    cmfrazier Member
    I'm also looking for personal investing to be added.
  • peggsie
    peggsie Member ✭✭
    I'm really disappointed that in six months you haven't added this T Rowe Price account. Quicken has had this for years. If I can't see my net worth then I won't continue with Simplifi.
  • MD115
    MD115 Member
    Is there any intent (and if so timing?) to add T. Rowe Price personal account and 529 account access? I see there's been no activity on this request in several months. Thanks
  • Greg
    Greg Member
    +1, I also use T Rowe Price and have found that the integration with Simplifi does not work. 
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited March 2021
    Hello All,

Thank you for leaving your comments and feedback! If everyone could please navigate to the beginning of this post and add their votes by clicking the little up arrow underneath the vote count, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • peggsie
    peggsie Member ✭✭
    It's been almost a year since I requested this be added. I realize there are not many votes but if I can't add this investment and see my net worth I probably won't renew my subscription.
    Please add this.
  • I'm just trying out Simplifi and am sad to see that neither T. Rowe Price personal retirement nor personal investment logins are available. Please add these ASAP!
  • I've had this request since before Simplifi was founded, so this should be at the front of the line! ;) 
  • Giantsfan
    Giantsfan Member ✭✭✭
    Throwing in my vote for this, would like to be able to add my account.
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan Member
    Another upvote on adding troweprice connectivity to Simplifi, in my case with their 529 plan management. I’ve voted the original post from peggsie.
  • Same here...no T Rowe Price connectivity.
  • Chris B
    Chris B Member
    I upvoted this.  I'm just switching to Simplifi after years of using Quicken in order to manage my finances from any browser.  All my other accounts sync'd perfectly with Simplify (even better than Quicken) EXCEPT my T-Rowe price account.  Please add T-Row Price personal investment accounts as soon as possible!
  • LOB
    LOB Member
    I also need this feature.  PLEASE!
  • josiahmorgan
    josiahmorgan Member
    Yes, please! I tried this connection last fall and stopped using Simplify because it didn't work, I thought it would be working by now… please get this connection done!
  • Rsmrcina
    Rsmrcina Member
    edited August 2022
    Omg I cannot believe you don’t have t Rowe price personal investing.  For 2 years now you customers have been asking.  You are not responsive to their needs.  I will stay with [removed].  Sorry and you had a great app
  • I was a new user who cancelled my subscription when I learned Simplifi and T. Rowe Price do not talk to each other. This was a deal breaker for me. Please fix this ASAP.
  • ps56k
    ps56k Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2023

have T. Rowe Price - and did the Add Account and it only listed - T. Rowe Price Retirement Plans - so tried that with my brokerage User ID / Password.
    Worked just fine for adding normal brokerage mutual funds … one per account.

• Has this issue been fixed by Quicken? I am trying to connecting my personal investing account with T. Rowe which I use to actively invest. However when I try and add it to my investments, Simplifi wants to an old workplace retirement where I no longer work, which has no money in it and is currently closed.

How do I simply add my T. Rowe Price personal investment account and not the closed workplace retirement account?

Thank you!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.