America First Credit Union (1 Merged Vote)

Need to be able to sync with America First Credit Union In Utah

Tagged:
5 votes

Completed · Last Updated

This connection is available in Simplifi under "Moapa Valley FCU".

Comments

• Coach Paco
    Coach Paco Moderator admin
    edited April 2022

@sburt73 We have them requested!

• I would like to connect to America First Credit Union as well. If this previous date request is correct, that it was requested on April 13th, what is the hold-up? It's November already. That's over 6 months ago.

• hjminger
    hjminger Member
    edited November 2021
    I would like to see this institution added, please. 
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited September 2021
    Hello @hjminger ,

Thanks for posting your request to the Community!

Please be sure to let us know the URL used when signing into your bank's website so that this request can be considered by our Product Team. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • https://secure.americafirst.com/#/login. I have been waiting for over a year to see this added. Please set up ASAP and I will sign up.
  • Oops this may have been a different bank. Sorry. The one I need is America First Credit Union. 
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @Jay,

Thanks for the URL! To confirm, this request needs to be changed to America First Credit Union, correct? :blush:

-Coach Natalie
  • Looking closer to the title it may be a different bank than what I thought when I posted. I may have posted in the wrong place. The bank I need to have set up is America First Credit Union. Sorry for the mistake. 
  • Coach Natalie
    edited September 2021
    No worries @Jay! I edited the title so the request is now for America First Credit Union, and it looks like the URL provided also links to that bank's website, so we are good to go! 

Thank you for posting your request! :blush:

-Coach Natalie
  • Has there been any progress on getting this bank set up?
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @Jay,

Thanks for the inquiry, although there's no update to provide at this time. I will be sure to post back as soon as we hear anything! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello All,

It looks like America First Credit Union's URL is available under an option listed as "Moapa Valley FCU" in Simplifi:

Although there's nothing that we can do from our end to correct the bank name (or the URL for Moapa Valley FCU, whichever the case may be), I'm hoping that folks can give this option a try for connecting their America First CU accounts.

Please let me know how it goes! 

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.