Display Category & Subcategory in Planned Spending view on the iOS app

System
System Administrator admin
edited September 18 in Feedback

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Enter Spending Plan/Budget in Table View.

Comments

• donnajean
    donnajean Member

Why are the ‘Category’ names not listed in the Planned Spending view in the iOS app?? See attached screenshot. What is displayed is the ‘(Optional) Expense name’ which I use to categorize the expenses because Simplifi does not list the expenses by parent category and I like to see them listed by parent category. For example I can see all of my ‘Auto’ costs listed together (only makes sense, doesn’t it?) I have the sub-categories: Gas and Repairs for ‘Auto’ and those category names are not even displayed!?
    Please sort this list by Parent Category (and display the name of it), include as well the name of each sub-category below it (a very vital piece of information). I can’t believe the parent category and sub-category names are not listed here! Please add them.

Thanks…

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin

Hello @donnajean,

It looks like you're asking for something different from what the Idea post you posted this in was asking for. I'd recommend creating your own Idea post to ask for this. For more information on creating your own Idea post, please review this post:

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina

This discussion has been closed.