Getting FDP-106 error when trying to add my UBS OneSource ACN account

I have been trying to add my Accenture UBS OneSource account (https://onesource.ubs.com/acn/) to Simplifi and I continually receive the following error message:

"This usually happens if an account nickname or number has changed at your bank. To fix you must reconnect your account. Care Code: FDP-106"

I reset my password at UBS and tried again but continue to get the same error. Is there a solution to this?

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @rlevine122,

Thanks for reaching out! To help clarify your situation, are you adding an account for the first time, or trying to update an existing account in Quicken Simplifi?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• I am trying to add an account for the first time. I haven't been able to add this account yet due to the error.

• Coach Jon

Hello @rlevine122,

Thanks for the reply! Upon reviewing the financial institution in Quicken Simplifi, I discovered that we have a few instances for this FI. Have you tried these other instances available?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• I have tried a few of the other UBS OneSource instances that pop up, and none of them work either. I also wouldn't expect them to work as they have different URLs that do not match what I need. Those instances are for other companies and not for Accenture.

• Coach Jon

Hello @rlevine122,

Thank you for the reply. To better help us going forward, please supply the following information. Feel free to direct message me:

• The name of the account, as it appears on the bank's website.
    • What type of account are you attempting to connect?
    • Has there been any changes made to the bank's website or the sign-in process recently?
    • Has there been any activity in the account in the last 90 days?
    • A screenshot of the Accounts Summary page from the bank's website that lists all accounts and balances (feel free to redact any personal info) and has a wide enough scope to show the page URL (this must be taken from a web browser and not a mobile browser).

We will also need logs. You can send logs to us using the following directions below:

1. Log into the Quicken Simplifi Web App.
    2. Select Profile from the left-hand navigation bar.
    3. With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback.
    4. Leave all boxes checked, add a brief description of the issue, and then click Send.

Thanks,

Coach Jon