Wealthsimple connection for new accounts [Edited]

Hamieh
Hamieh Member

Hello,

I just signed up for quicken simplifi I am trying to connect my Wealthsimple account but the connection method still says to use the Mint token. I never used mint so I do not have sucha thing. I noticed this has been queried a few years ago in this platform but no follow up.

Is there any progress to getting Wealthsimple to work with Quicken because it is a key part in my financial picture.

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    edited August 25

Hello @Hamieh,

To assist with this issue, please provide more information. What happens when you attempt to connect to Wealthsimple? Are you seeing any error messages/codes? Which connection options have you tried? I can see there are a couple choices:

I look forward to your response!

-Coach Kristina

• The Canadian ShareOwner version is also asking for the Mint token.

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @EclectikJ,

Thank you for reaching out! It seems since the FI is asking for the Mint access token, there may be a way on the bank's website to receive that token. Have you reached out to the FI to verify if they know how to receive this token?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• They don't offer the Mint access token for accounts in Canada.

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @EclectikJ,

Thanks for the reply! I would suggest reaching out to the FI and inquiring whether they know how to bypass the Mint access token in this case.

Let us know!

Coach Jon