Star One Credit Union all accounts showing zero balance

RajOnTrack
RajOnTrack Member

All starone accounts are connected to the bank and transactions can be seen once the account is opened but account balance for all starone accounts show zero balance

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @RajOnTrack,

Thanks for reaching out! To help clarify your situation, could you provide screenshots showing the issue within Quicken Simplifi? This would help us better understand what's going on. Additionally, have you also verified that the balance is showing this way in the mobile application or another browser/incognito mode?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• RajOnTrack
    RajOnTrack Member

You are asking for sensitive banking information over the community chat.

This is what is shown on quicken app. Account balance more than zero dollars in all accounts. This issue started last week. Prior to that it showed accurate balance that match account balance.

Hope this Information helps you identify the root cause of the issue and help resolve it.

• RajOnTrack
    RajOnTrack Member

I see same zero balance issue on both Android App iPhone app as well as on the Windows computer

• Coach Jon

Hello @RajOnTrack,

Thanks for the information. Per my previous request, have you tried in another browser/incognito mode to see if anything has changed?

Additionally, what you may try doing is to reset the account connections for this FI. Here are instructions on how to do that: https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/4857199-when-and-how-to-reset-your-account-connections#h_7f8fc15a86

Let us know how that goes!

-Coach Jon

• i followed instruction and tried reset and another browser. It shows the amount the report correctly but on dashboard it shows zero for all the different accounts only for starone. rest of the bank account shows balance correctly

• correctly under net worth only the amount from mortgage are showing corrertly but on dashboard mortgage is showing as zero balance. rest of the accounts are showing zeros in both net worth report and on dashboard. its throwing off all my calculations. Can you please help resolve this issue ASAP

• Coach Jon

Hello @RajOnTrack,

Thanks for the update. Next, I would try to establish a fresh new connection. You can make the accounts manual and then use the Add Account flow to get a completely fresh connection. If the connection is successful, you'll then want to link the accounts to your existing Quicken Simplifi accounts.

Let us know how that goes!

-Coach Jon

• I spend 2 hours following the instruction to establish new connect and all in vein. Someone needs to look on your end to fix this issue. It is the application related issue not a user error that you are recommending steps to fix on my end. I can see all the transactions in the account with no issue. The balance on dashboard and in reports shows zero balance which defeats the purpose of using quicken to track all bank accounts. Kindly escalate to fix this starone issue ASAP.

Appreciate you looking into this issue.

• Coach Jon

Hello @RajOnTrack,

We can definitely understand your frustration, however, certain avenues of troubleshooting need to be done before we can proceed to escalation. To clarify from your previous reply, did making the accounts manual and using a fresh new connection not work? Did the accounts connect, and the balances did not update? Please let us know!

We do have a great support article that goes over a few troubleshooting steps for balance discrepancies. I would verify if these steps help in resolving the issue as well! https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/4202003-how-to-resolve-balance-discrepancies#h_2ba14b2526

-Coach Jon