Request for Financial Institution: AOD Visa Card & PSCU

Options
bcrossman
bcrossman Member ✭✭✭✭

Simplifi supports AOD Federal Credit Union, but not the Visa card that the credit union offers. Apparently, the credit card is serviced by PSCU, which is not supported in Simplifi. Because the Visa card transactions appear on a separate site from the credit union's savings and checking accounts, when Simplifi syncs with AOD, it only downloads my banking transactions and does not download any of my credit card transactions.

The website for the AOD Visa card is https://apstp.pscu.com/

I understand that PSCU services credit cards from several regional credit unions, so adding PSCU might incorporate many new accounts. I really hope this bank can be added with the next round of financial institutions.

Tagged:
1 votes

Completed · Last Updated

AOD Visa is available in Simplifi!

Comments

• mljshield3
    mljshield3 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    Options

Ahh, my main Nemesis AOD FCU Signature 3%Visa. It's on the AOD end; this doesn't work in MINT (No transactions / same as Simplifi), Quicken Premium (Same), Personal Capital (Cannot even connect to AOD) and many other apps. I've had several talks with AOD regarding this - they're working on it. Here's a workaround - login to the AOD's site, go to the Visa, and select a date range (no more than 90 days) and download to .csv. I have all my AOD transactions sitting in Simplifi now. Mint? I can see the account balance. Poor Mint, no import. Sigh.

• bcrossman
    bcrossman Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Haha, good to know I’m not the only one! Yes, my experience is exactly the same as yours. To Simplifi’s credit, it actually syncs with AOD, which is more than can be said Mint or Personal Capital.

Glad to hear that AOD is working on it. Out of curiosity, who have to spoken to at AOD and is there a particular solution they’re exploring? Perhaps hearing the same request from other members would help push things along.

• mljshield3
    mljshield3 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I have spoken to "member services" about it. Yes, please call if you get time - the more the merrier. There's definitely a communication problem just between the bank itself and the VISA - go log into AOD - on the dashboard you'll see your savings (and checking if you have one) plus the Visa Signature card. It'll show you the balance, but when you click on it there's no transactions! You have to select "AOD VISA" to see anything. I figure once THAT starts working we have a chance outside the bank. On a side note I signed up with another credit union today; they have the latest "Money Desktop" app - it cannot see transactions either.
  • bcrossman
    bcrossman Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks, I'll give them a call.

• mljshield3
    mljshield3 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Options
    This is working now for AOD transactions in [removed].  Not on Simplifi yet, or at least I'm having issues with AOD credit Union.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @bcrossman & @mljshield3,

Based on prior posts made here in the Community regarding AOD Visa, I'm wondering if this connection is now officially supported in Simplifi. Would someone mind confirming for me, please? 

Much appreciated!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.