Notes checkbox in Report and Watchlists do not remain "on" or "checked"

Max1223
Max1223 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited September 27 in Troubleshooting

After I have checked the view Notes in both Reports and Watchlist, if I go to another area with QS, then come back to Reports or Watchlist, the Notes box becomes "unchecked". I this the intended behavior?

The other odd behavior is that I CAN edit other fields but the Note field in NOT editable.

[removed]

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @Max1223,

Thank you for reaching out! Currently, you are correct in that navigating away from those sections after selecting the Notes checkbox does reset the configuration back to its default. We are planning to have the configuration saved in an upcoming release, so just be aware that for now, this behavior is intended.

As for the second part of your post, I am not sure what you mean by not being able to edit the Notes field. Do you mean that you cannot edit the field inline like it can be in a regular register? Please let us know!

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Max1223
    Max1223 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Coach Jon Thanks for the reply and good to here that the feature will be saved.

Yes, re the second part, I was referring to being able to edit inline of the table. I currently can only edit after opening the Transaction detail itself. Will we be able to edit Note inline in the future?

Thanks

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    edited September 30

Hello @Max1223,

Thanks for confirming! I have not heard anything about that specifically, but you can definitely request that feature via an idea post!

This way you and other users can vote on the idea and follow the post for updates. If you wanted, you could also separately request that selections stick when navigating away from the Reports and Watchlists sections if you wanted to follow that idea post for updates as well.

Hope this helps!

Coach Jon