Tagged:
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @jlkweb12,

Thanks for posting this to the Community!

I have gone ahead and turned this into an Idea post so that other Users can vote on it. Please be sure to add your vote as well! :smile:

-Coach Natalie

• jlkweb12
    jlkweb12 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Coach Natalie , it appears that you already have this setup but need to enable it.

I see others for *.loanadministration.com. Need it enabled for this one.

United Wholesale Mortgage
    https://uwm.loanadministration.com/

• jlkweb12
    jlkweb12 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Coach Natalie any chance on an update on this one. You all already have the implementation setup.
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @jlkweb12,

Sorry for the delay -- I have reached out for an update and will be sure to let you know when I hear back! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • jlkweb12
    jlkweb12 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Coach Natalie, any update on this one. This I think would be easy since you already have the other gateways setup.
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @jlkweb12,

Thanks for the inquiry!

I apologize that I don't have an update to provide on this one, at this time. I will, however, be sure to post back as soon as any new information becomes available. :smile:

Thank you,

Coach Natalie
  • jlkweb12
    jlkweb12 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Coach Natalie, any update to this one. This connection already exists for *.loanadministration.com so adding this shouldnt be this big of an issue.
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @jlkweb12,

Thanks for the inquiry, although I apologize that there's still no update on this one. I'll be sure to post back as soon as I hear anything! :smile:

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.