Chase Checking Balance has been off for a few days

RobWilk
RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 17 in Troubleshooting

My checking balance in QS has been off the last few days at least. It actually got close to right late yesterday, then today it was this:

Here's the bank balance from the bank website:

Here's Simplifi's Balance:

And here's simplifi's "Pending" Transactions which should be the only thing affecting the bank balance:

The Amazon CC + Planet Fitness charges are already reflected in the Bank balance above.

It was refreshed between 7am and 8am ET today, I believe that's after the cut off where the balance is sometimes off.

If this was the first day the balance was off, I wouldn't post, but it's been off for a few days now (not always the same gap).

EDIT: If the FI is needed and not obvious, it's Chase.

Rob Wilkens

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @RobWilk,

Thanks for reaching out! That is a pretty big discrepancy. Have you tried resetting the account connection to verify if this resolves the issue?

May we also have the name of the account in question, as it appears in Quicken Simplifi?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭

As you may have gathered from the images above, the account is called "TOTAL CHECKING".

However, later in the day, it corrected. Maybe 7:30-ish AM was "too early for chase" - I do know outside of normal hours, account balances tend to be wrong. I always thought 7am was the cutoff, but maybe it's 8 or 9am.

-Rob

Rob Wilkens