Ability to exclude Loan Account Transactions from Reports, or allow them to be edited (edited)

Options
aaron
aaron Unconfirmed, Member
edited July 2023 in Feature Requests
Right now unmatched transactions downloaded to loan accounts show up as Uncategorized and can not be edited or hidden. I imagine the intent is for the transactions to be matched to transfers in your checking account behind the scenes automatically but if they don't match they show up in your spending reports as a negative Uncategorized transaction.
4 votes

Completed · Last Updated

Transactions from connected loan accounts no longer show in Reports!

Comments

• aaron
    aaron Unconfirmed, Member
    Options
    Sorry, please move to Feature Requests
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @aaron,

Thanks for taking the time to post this, and please be sure to add your vote! :smile:

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @aaron & All,

It is my understanding that transactions from connected loan accounts are not supported in Simplifi and should no longer be showing in Reports or anywhere else in the program. The only time you'd see transactions from a loan account in Simplifi is when manually entered in a manual loan account, and these transactions are definitely customizable as far as visibility goes.

Is anyone seeing anything different? If not, I am looking to mark this Idea as "Completed"!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.