Enhanced support for Fidelity accounts (edited)

Options
fizzfaldt
fizzfaldt Unconfirmed, Member
edited December 2021 in Feature Requests
It'd be nice if the Fidelity connector supported all the account types.

- BrokerageLink (possibly connected to 401k)
I have a 401k account at Fidelity where 100% of the money is actually in Brokerage Link
On Fidelity, the 401k account shows $0 (cause it has nothing directly), and the BrokerageLink account shows all my actual money (and transactions/...)
Because of that, I want to hide the $0 account and only see the BrokerageLink account when on Fidelity.

Simplifi only supports the 401k directly (which only includes balance) and not BrokerageLink, so if on Fidelity I hide the empty 401k the connection doesn't work at all.
Simplifi IS smart enough to get the real (> $0) balance, but I have to leave the empty account unhidden.

- Credit Cards
Fidelity seems to work well with Simplifi.
FidelityRewards does not (multiple 2-factor, very common, etc..)
Fidelity's website already provides the FidelityRewards balance/transaction history so it'd be nice if I could get the CC info direct from Fidelity instead of a separate FidelityRewards connector.
(Also FidelityRewards.com is terrible in general and also terrible at security so I'd prefer to disable that account entirely)
3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @fizzfaldt

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your feedback regarding Fidelity!

I have gone ahead and turned this into an Idea post so that other Users can vote on it, and we can get an idea of how many Users would like to see this addressed in Simplifi. Please be sure to add your vote as well!  :)

-Coach Natalie