Apple Card & Savings Accounts (2 Merged Votes)

Options

Comments

• Animosity022
    Options

Please add Apple Card Support. +1

• cosmicvarion
    cosmicvarion Member
    edited April 2023
    Options

[removed] supports Apple Card, and you use Intuit as your data aggregator. So, I assume support for Apple Card should be very easy to add since it is already available from your aggregator (supposing Intuit exposes support in their API). How soon can we expect this update?

• Irishtoon
    Options

plus one for this

• liamhjames
    liamhjames Member
    Options

How the heck have they still not done this. Apple just added Savings Accounts to their offerings. Please fix this.

• hsakjesjsldkfhsksjd
    Options

It's bull that Apple Card isn't added yet. It's a wonderful card and accounts for like 90% of my spending. Why are we getting radio silence?

• sarahjoann
    Options

Adding my vote! Please add Apple Card support soon, Simplifi! Bummed I can't add it to my account and seriously reconsidering my Simplifi subscription now.

• dori
    dori Member
    Options

Hi! Adding another +1 for integrating the apple card.

• Dan1736472717
    Options

I wanted to express my support for the inclusion of Apple Card tracking within the Simplifi app. As evidenced by the comments in this thread, many users like myself rely heavily on the Apple Card for a significant portion of our spending, and it is unfortunate that we are unable to track these transactions within the app. With the recent addition of savings accounts to Apple's offerings, it seems like an opportune time to explore the possibility of integrating Apple Card tracking within Simplifi.

• jebsicka
    jebsicka Member
    Options

Happy to hear this! I am hopeful that not only the credit card will be connectable but also the Savings account too!!!!

• dl30
    dl30 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Don't hold your breath. This post was from March of last year 😞

• Dan1736472717
    Options

bump!

• yjustin7
    yjustin7 Member
    Options

Plus one for adding apple credit card support as well as their new savings account offering.

• Ansar
    Ansar Member
    Options

It's May of 2023, without Apple Card support I am not sure I can use Simplifi.

• PeteW
    PeteW Member
    edited May 2023
    Options

Auto-download for AppleCard works for [removed - inaccurate] and for [removed]. You guys need to fix this. It's one of the most successful and popular cards ever. There's no excuse for it taking this long

• s2h
    s2h Member
    Options

Plus 1

• farid
    farid Member ✭✭
    Options

Would love this as well!

• Animosity022
    Animosity022 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options

Any chance we can get some update here / plans / progress?

[removed - disruptive]

• AlexB
    AlexB Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Options

That's funny but I'm unsubscribing :) I was subscribed to see updates from Simplifi team. But almost every day getting "+1" e-mails or "I will cancel subscription". The entire thread makes no sense now to get updates from. Time wasted to open those notifications.

Why are we posting same posts again? Nothing new. We are all very disappointed. Should we see another 1000 posts how disappointed we are? Just write to their support, call them but the thread died sadly.

• Animosity022
    Animosity022 Member
    Options

I try.

The challenge is they are 'reading' it but lack the ability to provide any updates at all other than removing words or censoring content they don't like or they find disruptive so it turns into what you are seeing.

• AlexB
    AlexB Member ✭✭✭
    Options

So they have nothing to say at this point if they are not replying. Comparing to many other tech companies they at least have some support, the reason why we have no replies is often either the answer is unpleasant "we are not able to do this now but can't tell you why" or they have no answer at all.

What I'm trying to point out, if dozens messages ignored here, there is no use to post more. Try reaching out to support directly, may be they say something and you update us here.

P.S. Nothing special about Apple Card to really care about it, their Apple support is not good, when I had some Apple store transactions to dispute I was put in a loop between the bank and tech company. I'm not closing it only because it's bad for credit history or might finance some Apple device later.

• bmccarthy
    bmccarthy Member
    edited May 2023
    Options

@altChristopher [removed] works with Apple Card perfectly.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hello All,

Due to the unproductive nature of the discussion taking place here, this request has been closed to further comments. Once an update becomes available on supporting Apple Card and/or Apple Savings Accounts for automatic downloads, we'll be sure to update this post accordingly. There is no update to provide at this time.

In the meantime, we suggest that users reach out to the financial institution directly to request that they add support for Simplifi. The financial institution can utilize this link to request support from our Service Provider: https://www.intuit.com/partners/fdp/implementation-support/ofx/

We appreciate everyone's continued patience as we work with our Service Provider to (hopefully) make this connection possible in Simplifi.

-Coach Natalie

• Dan-in-Virginia
    Dan-in-Virginia Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2023
    Options

There shouldn't be any exclusive capability that [removed] has that Simplifi cannot also produce regarding the Apple Card. It's almost July of 2023 and there's no visibility as to progress to address this gap. Is it a cost issue? Share what the obstacles are, and/or progress.

The lack of transparency is the main gap here. Share what is known.

• quickenquipQ
    Options

Why is Apple not supported? I’ll need to submit a claim with the App Store to get back my subscription fee as I assumed Apple would be a no brainer to focus on.

• SimpJDK
    SimpJDK Member
    Options

Would appreciate some feedback from Simplifi on this issue. Thank you.

• arobertson41
    Options

Joining the existing chorus asking for this institution. Intuit Mint had it working well, would like to see it here (especially since that was free and this costs…).

• SGG2
    SGG2 Member
    Options

There has to be a way. Please add Apllecard. Manual upload is not practical at all. I know at least two people who won’t use Simplifi because it doesn’t support Applecard. Thanks!

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 8
    Options

The request is already known to Simplifi. See more here.

[removed link to merged thread]

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• Purtellr
    Options

Apples credit card is a Goldman Sachs card. Apple has nothing to do with allowing it to work in Simplifi. It’s totally the bank

This discussion has been closed.