Support for Stash

lowkeyfaust
lowkeyfaust Member ✭✭
Hello, Simplifi is connecting to all my accounts great so far, except for Stash.com which doesn't seem to be supported at all. Is there a formal way to request integrations with new financial accounts? 

Tagged:
33 votes

In Review · Last Updated

We are working to establish this connection in Simplifi, however, we cannot guarantee that we'll be able to support a requested bank.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited January 2021
    Hello @lowkeyfaust,

Thanks for posting!

I have gone ahead and turned this into an Idea post so that other Users can vote on it, however, please be sure to provide us with the URL used to sign in on the bank's website. :smiley:

Thank you, 

Coach Natalie
  • lowkeyfaust
    lowkeyfaust Member ✭✭
    Thanks Natalie, the login URL is https://app.stash.com/

• Up vote  urgent

• B-Rad
    B-Rad Member
    https://app.stash.com/

please update this asap as its a popular consumer investing platform!
  • This has been an issue for over 2 years, I decided to come back and see if I can use Simplifi and still can't connect Stash. I know other apps can do this, I just don't understand why Simplifi can't figure it out? 
  • GofJ
    GofJ Member

Agree - please add support for Stash! Lack of support for Stash is a reason I may consider unsubscribing from your service.

• FCE
    FCE Member

Ditto! Want to add another voice to the call for supporting Stash.

• I just downloaded Simplifi to replace mint, but I will unsubscribe if I cannot connect Stash.

• I would really like to have my Stash portfolio and banking accounts connected in Simplifi. Entering all of transactions manually would be a real pain, but tracking the Personal Portfolio would be a fairly monumental task.

• Here is another voice for adding Stash. I don’t put a lot of money in that account but it is growing and I would see transactions added automatically rather than have to add them manually. The reason I came here was to have my transactions made simple. I too came over from Mint and so far like this application better than a couple of others I test drove so hoping to be able to have all my money in one place. Thank you.

• Please add Stash! Thank you :)

• Stash is a major investment portfolio broker. With many users migrating from Mint, it would be a good move for Simplifi to add stash.com as an investment account option. The original request to add Stash by a Simplifi user was 2yrs ago…

• Any update?

• @Coach Natalie can you share update on adding Stash? It seems like a lot of people use it, including me, and would like to see this added, it's two years since the request was made, but it still doesn't exist, would like to know how many votes you usually look for to convert an idea into actual implementation.

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭

In short, unless it is available, they don't usually report how close they are to offering any new connection or feature. I think this is a way of not promising something that isn't guaranteed to be finished. Frequently, when new connections are offered or new features come out, they do post about them after they are rolled out. If you want to know if a connection is available, try adding it.

Rob Wilkens

• SM89
    SM89 Member

Hello. I just switched from Mint. Its a real bummer that I cannot track my Stash account here. I use Stash's Debit card for several purchases a month, as well as their investment. Please add Stash as soon as possible. Thanks.

• Same boat as everyone. Really would like to see Stash for Quicken. Mint had it and was hoping for the same.

A good chunk of $ is in mint and using a manual account isn't efficient.

• kenklein
    kenklein Member

I am sure I am not the only one who would like this investing app added to Simplify.

• Yes, please add Stash. This seems to have been requested a lot, and it is available on Mint, so it seems strange that you wouldn't have the ability to add it to Simplifi. I have found this to be the case for several of my Mint accounts that don't have sync support in Simplifi.

• Markland
    Markland Member

I am guessing still no connection?

• Markland
    Markland Member

Hey All,

I just found a partial work around! If we use apex clearing which is stashes brokerage company you can link stash investment. Not perfect but its better than nothing. I did have to have an apex clearing account as my stash credentials did not work. That said I already had one…. think I made it ages ago for the same reason with mint, but I cant remember. I had to tell it use stash from the appropriate drop down and waited about 15 seconds and it pulled in all of the investment info. Hope this helps a little!

Here is where I got the apex info about stash.

• I would also like that to be added too please!

• Yes, please add Stash.com

• rwesttx
    rwesttx Member

Please incorporate this feature. The absence makes me even more disappointed that mint is no longer available! I am willing to pay money if the service works. This is not working for me right now and I will continue to seek a better offering.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.