Add "Cleared", "Matched", etc. to Status column [edited]

myf
myf Member ✭✭
edited December 2021 in Feature Requests

I love the "Pending" status in the status column, and wish that after a bank download, any new items would show as "New" or if the downloaded item matched an expected Bill or Subscription item, the status would show as "Match" or something similar. I hope that in the future the older items will show as "Cleared". I think that this would make it easy for me to keep track of what is cleared, and to keep an eye for unexpected transactions

2 votes

Completed · Last Updated

Added "Reviewed" column option

Comments

• RSKadish
    RSKadish Member ✭✭✭✭

If I'm being honest - this is exactly the sort of thing I DON'T want to see added to Simplifi. I don't want to see it turn into an web-only version of Quicken. I kind of thought the point was that your data is always up-to-date and you don't bother with downloads - so a "new" flag should be redundant.

• Coach Tappan
    Coach Tappan Retired Coach ✭✭✭✭

Thanks for your comment. We're working on making Simplifi even smarter, so it matches and updates transactions more quickly in real time. It's been learning about my bank's reporting of new transactions, recognizing when something that original came in as Pending is now listed as Cleared automatically.

• Coach Nicole
    Coach Nicole Administrator, Moderator admin

Hi everyone!

We're happy to confirm that we've added the option for users to enable a "Reviewed" column to their register.

Thank you all for your feedback and support!

This discussion has been closed.