Add Notes to Planned Spending Items (edited)

nicko
nicko Member ✭✭✭
edited December 2021 in Feature Requests
When creating a planned spending category it would be useful to be able to add notes to the planned spending category. In our case there are two people using the same account and we usually decide at the beginning of the month what items we need to plan for. Often when you get 3 weeks into the month we don't always remember that we needed $75.00 for paper goods etc. We just see there is 75.00 left to spend. It would be great if we could actually have an area to note how we are breaking down that category especially if it is a high amount.
15 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @nicko,

Great suggestion!

I have gone ahead and turned this into an Idea post so that other Users can vote on it. Please be sure to add your vote as well!  :)

-Coach Natalie
  • katbatte
    katbatte Member
    Yes PLEASE add this!  I add notes to all my amazon, apple, and random transactions, then I can't tell what they are for in the spending plan section.  Please add the ability to edit columns so we can remove "tags" and view "notes".  Thank you!
  • Suki
    Suki Member ✭✭✭
    It almost looks like there is an error with the view because if you select the gear icon which is for the column and settings, it looks like Notes is selected as a field that should show up but doesn't.  Please fix or add for all views, including planned and other spending.
  • ibu600
    ibu600 Member

need notes!!

• DaveUT
    DaveUT Member

This must be a bug. 🐞 Please fix.

• nicko
    nicko Member ✭✭✭

@Coach Natalie this was requested in 2021 and hope of this feature coming soon?

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

@nicko, not that I'm aware of. As soon as any news becomes available, we'll be sure to update this request accordingly. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

• I'm sure this cannot be a new idea, but it would really be nice to have a notes column within each category of your spending plan. I like to plan my budget a month out. Like others, I estimate what I am going to spend. For example, I may plan to play hockey 5 times this month at $20 a game. It would be nice to add a note reminding me of how I calculated that expense.