Sephora Credit Card Please

Options
You have links for Ulta, Wayfair, Smile Generation, Victoria's Secret... but for some reason Sephora Credit Card isn't listed even though they all use Comenity bank.

https://d.comenity.net/ac/sephoracard/public/home
Tagged:
6 votes

In Review · Last Updated

We are working to establish this connection in Simplifi, however, we cannot guarantee that we'll be able to support a requested bank.

Comments

• alx
    alx Member
    Options
    Hopefully this gets another look. Would like to stop manually adding transactions 🙏🏼
  • t3hhcaptain
    Options

Any update on this? I'm working on migrating from mint. It's essential to have all the needed connections or I'll be looking for a different platform again.

• alx
    alx Member
    edited April 8
    Options

Switched to using [removed], as they support anything Plaid can see. Expect this to be fixed … never

• MrsSargent
    Options

Has there been any movement on this request? I agree with the user above, I need these accounts to connect or I'm switching. I JUST set up Simplifi and am already frustrated.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hey everyone, we don't have an update to provide on this request at this time. We are looking at dual integration with Plaid, though, so if this card is supported on Plaid, hopefully we see it in Quicken Simplifi in the future.

We will be sure to post back with any updates if/when they become available and apologize for the inconvenience.

-Coach Natalie

• jtp10181
    jtp10181 Member
    edited April 8
    Options

Wow still not added since 2021… disappointing. All other Comenity cards are supported just not this one. How hard could it be to add, it uses the exact same web page as all the ones, just with different branding… Guess I will go see what [removed] is as mentioned above.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.